Chapter Two: Looking at Clubs

Alex's P.O.V.:

- RRRIIIIINNNGG -

The bell rings and I pack up my stuff. I had been listening to music since the teacher let us work on our assignments. 'Guess these kids don't care about their education, how are they supposed to lead their company if they don't know shit? Oh god, Ash is gonna smack me for that later. . .' 

Meanwhile:

'One of my siblings cussed. Must've been Alex. I'll interrogate him on it later.' A dark aura, that rivals Kyoya's, surrounded Ashton. Many were terrified and decided to not get on Their bad side.

Back to Alex: 

I shudder knowing Ashton is gonna interrogate me later. I stand up and walk to Rosie's classroom, still listening to music and softly humming along. When I see Rosie I turn my music off and walk up to her. "Ne, Rosie!" She looks up and smiles, walking towards me.  "Konichiwa, Alex!" Smiling I start speaking in English, "Do you know if your gonna join a club? I might do the music club, got a couple of songs I need to write and finish." "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe the gardening club, I could help plant flowers!" She replies, smiling brightly. I then sense someone older than us walking in our direction. They weight the same, walk the same, and are the same height as Ashton. I quietly gulp and turn around. "Ne, Ashton! How are you?"

They take one glance at me, staring into my soul, and smacks me on my head. "Ow! Jeez, don't hit my head too hard! I might forget what I'm going to write in my song book!" I exclaim in English while Rosie giggles. "Your fault for cussing, even if you thought it. You are way too young to be doing so." They say, the ominous aura surrounding them disappearing. I hang my head and mumble, "Gomen. . . I'll try not to do so until I'm at least 13 or 14." They nod in approval and walk around, looking for a club room on the list the headmaster gave us. We can join any club we want, even if it's a high school club. We just have to get the club leader and the headmaster's approval. 

"Ah, here it is. The gardening club for Rosie." They say and knock on the door of the room where the club meets and has it's meetings. "Come in!" a soft, yet audible, voice called out. We opened the door and were met with a sweet fragrance of many different flowers. Rosie looked extremely excited and happy. "Hello, how my I help you?" The same soft voice from before asked us. "Konichiwa, we came to register our younger sister into this club. That is ok, isn't it?" Ash politely asked, bowing when greeting. "Oh, well of course! Here, let me show you all around." He offered. "Arigato." We all say following him into the school garden.  As soon as we saw it Rosie squealed in delight and ran to a patch of roses, running her hand gently on the delicate and beautiful petals. 

"I see you seem to favor to roses?" He softly asked Rosie, in which she nodded her head. "They're my favorite of all the flowers, though I treat each one with the same respect and love I would with a rose." She excitedly explained, still delicately stroking the roses petals. "I see," he mumbled, though it was still loud enough for Ash and I to hear. "Well I think you're a perfect fit for the gardening club!" He exclaimed. "Really?!" Rosie gasped, "Of course, dear. You seem to have just as much, and if not even more so, a passion for flowers like me." He answered. I look at Ash and They look at me. We nod our heads and Ash calls out to Rosie, "Rosie, you can stay if you'd like but Alex and I are going to the next club room." Rosie looks up and nods before going back to tell the gardening club president that she can stay.

Timeskip

"So, music club next?" I asked, getting a nod in return. "Alright then." We walk in peaceful silence until Ash stops. "We here or-?" I start but get interrupted. "I took a wrong turn, but we're right in front of another club room so might as well check it out." Ash states, I nod trusting Their decision. We both open the door to a bright light, flying rose petals, and a "Welcome~." from what sounded like a group of males? "Ugh! These roses are a hazard! I could've choked on one! Hell, Rosie could've if she was here too-OW!" I complain before getting smacked on top of my head. "No. Cussing." Ash said glowering at me. "That's strike 2. One more time and I'm confiscating your broad AND songbook." They threatened. "Ok! Ok! Geez, it was just a small cuss word." I grumble. "Small or not it;s a cuss word none-the-less." They reply nonchalantly.  "Katiline-San! It's wonderful to see you again!" Some blondie came running up to my sibling who just side-stepped him and sighed. "It's a pleasure to see you again too, Souh-San. Same to you, Ootori~San." They said with a smirk. "Ah, so this is Ootori-Sama's third son! Pleasure to meet you, Ootori Kyoya." I exclaim, bowing to Ootori-San. He looked agitated by my sibling and I. 

"Pleasure to meet you," He said looking at me. "And to see you again too, Katiline-San." He said looking at Ash. It's quite easy to tell he was straining he's voice to stay on his best behavior. By now Blondie, or Souh-San, had returned. "I wonder what brings you and your adorable little brother to visit us?" He asked, quite dramatically might I say. 'What a pitiful fool. He's father, the headmaster, must be ashamed. Though he does act the same.' "We're just checking out clubs is all. No big deal. What even is this club supposed to be anyways?" I question, as if it weren't obvious. "Why the Host Club of course! Where we entertain young women with too much time on their hands!" Souh-San dramatically answered. "I see. Well then, we'll be off. We've got to find the music club as it seems we took a wrong turn." I turn around to leave, feeling 2 presences behind me. I let them put their arms around me. 

"Wouldn't you like us to entertain you two though? You both seem important, why not hang with us?" They ask at the same time. Sighing I look to Ash for permission to flip these two off of me, but They shake their head. Exasperatedly, I squat down and roll away. Making them fall into each other as they had both put all of their weight on me. Standing up I say, "Look, I'm only interested in joining the music club. I don't know if Ashton might wanna join, but I don't. God day gentlemen," I say directing it at the twins and the rest of the men then, looking at the crossdressing female I say, "And Lady." Then walking out the door to wait for Ash to follow me.

Started February 27, 2019

Finished March 26, 2019