Chapter Three: Joining The Host Club . . . Maybe

Aston P.O.V.:

I chuckle getting the attention of most of the people in the room, Souh-San and the Hittachin twins were panicking over what just happened. I sighed and shook my head "He was never the subtle one, catching every detail. I taught him well." I mumble too myself.  "Excuse me," I heard a voice, so I look up to see the 'crossdresser' 'Never assume someones gender. It's rude and can  cause damage.' "Hmm?" I hummed, wondering what she/he could possibly need from me. "Would you like some tea and cake? I'm sorry about Tamaki and the Twins, they're always like this." She/He offered then informed. I laugh, quite hearty but quiet. "Thank you, . . ." I silently ask for a name as I sit on a nearby couch. The club room is empty as clubs ended around 30 minutes ago. "Fujioka Haruhi, but just call me Haruhi." She/He responded politely. 'Interesting.' "May I ask, was my brother correct? Are you indeed crossdressing or do you actually identify as male?" I inquire.

"Oh, he was right. Though I don't care what gender people see me as, I care more about personality than sex." She casually responded. "I see. Now, why are you crossdressing? Do you want to or, perhaps, your being forced to?" I test, I'm highly curious on her reasonings. "Well, technically yes I am being forced to. It's either this or being their errand boy." She says, quite clearly exasperated. "I see," I pause. "Do you enjoy being in this club?" I ask, I suppose it was quite sudden for she look a bit surprised. "Um . . . they do get on my nerves, but . . . they're like family. So I don't believe I don't like being in this semi-dysfunctional club of a family." She answers with a beautiful smile. I set down my tea. 

"I see. Well I best get going. Alex is bound to be waiting for me and most clubs should be done packing by now. Don't wanna miss out on signing him up for the music club." I pat her head, blow her a kiss, and wave good bye. Closing the door I hear "MOMMY THAT DIRTY BOY KISSED MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!" It was presumably Souh-San talking to one of his club members, possibly Ootori-San. "Let's go Alex, Don't wanna be late for signing you up into the music club now do we?" I say, walking down the hall. He rides his board up to me and says "Nope, we don't." Grinning he speeds up a bit and turns left, the way we originally were supposed to turn.

Timeskip:

"So, what'd ya do to get Blondie to scream like that?" Alex asked me as we where driving home. "I just gave the dame of the club a little blow kiss, nothing much. A simple 'kiss good bye' if you will." I answered, knowing Alex and Rosie were making kissie faces behind me. "Stop it you two, your faces will hurt too much if you continue that." They both pout until they realize that we're pulling into our drive way. We live in a simple three story house, complete with a basement and attic. It's also a small farm as we prefer to eat freshly home grown veggies. We raise our own animals to eat and we treat them with care, only killing them occasionally. Along side that, our house is surrounded by beautiful flowers Rosie had planted and took care of herself, wind chimes that Alex made, and a nice porch built by me. 

"Inside we go, you two. I'll make dinner soon, if you wanna help you can. If not then go play." I state. They run off to play with the baby farm animals, careful not to step in the poop that we'll need to shovel later on. "Hey! Change out of you uniforms first!!!" I call out. 'If those two get those uniforms dirty I swear.' I deadpan following the two inside, taking my shoes off and walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner. As I'm pulling out the dishes to make the food I hear Alex and Rosie running down the stairs. "Alexander and Rose Katiline! What have I said about running down the stairs?" I sternly call out, "Don't run down the stairs or you'll trip and fall." They course together. "And what were you two doing just now?" I question. "Running down the stairs. . . " They say deflated. "Mhmm, go play you too. and be careful! We don't want another incident like last time." I call out as they rush, without running this time, out the door. I sigh and shake my head, "Kids will be kids."

Just to be clear, by uniforms I mean the outfits that Ash made for them that are school appropriate. The headmaster allowed this as he and Ash are pretty close business partners Their outfits look like this:

Rosie:

Alex:

Ash:

Started March 26, 2019

Finished March 27, 2019