Chapter Four: Seeing The Host Club Again!

3rd Pov

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Ashton woke up to blurriness and sat up rubbing their eyes. "Damn, I need my glasses today."  They squint and look around for Their glasses, sighing realizing that they're probably in the bathroom. Flinging the covers back Ashton gets up and stumbles Their way to the bathroom. "Ugh, why do my eyes do this to me?!" They mutter flinging open the bathroom door and searching blindly through it for the only pair of glasses They have, Rosie accidentally stepped on a pair when they fell off of Ash's face. Finally finding them Ashton put them on and the world became much most clearer. "Now I've just got to wake up Alex and Rosie. . . That'll be a hassle." Walking out of the bathroom and Their room, Ashton harshly and loudly knocked on Alex's and Rosie's bedroom doors. "Get up you two! We got school! I want you two dressed and showered by the time I'm in the kitchen!" They yelled then proceeded to take a 5 minute shower themselves, washing Their face in the process, brushed Their teeth, and flossed, while They air dried Their body and hair. When dried They styled Their hair in it's usual do, and got dressed. 

Walking out of Their room, They noticed that Rosie's and Alex's doors where open. A sign in their household that meant they were ready for breakfast. Closing the doors Ashton made Their way down to the kitchen and started breakfast while conversing with Their siblings. "Hey, Ash. Aren't you gonna have to explain the glasses to everyone?" Alex suddenly asked, "Well of course I am. I'll talk to Sensei beforehand so that when attendance has been taken I can explain the situation to the Whole class." Ash replied whilst pushing Their glasses up with Their middle finger, a habit They developed from Their father. Sighing They place the food one three plates and serve Their siblings. "I just Know they're all gonna ask the dumbest questions ever, I swear." Ash deadpanned so hard it looked painful to the other two, who winced. It was painful. "Well, at least you'll get the questions out of the way during class instead of being approached before or after class." Rosie calmly stated, while finishing her food. Standing up and taking all the plates and washing them Ashton said, "You are correct, Rosie. Such a wise thing to say." 

Rosie beamed and Alex pat her head. "Careful! I don't want you to ruin my hair! It took a while to get this done the way it is." Rosie pouted as Ash and Alex chuckled. "Sorry sis. I didn't mean to offend your hair. Just wanted to show some affection." Alex responded, trying to keep his little sister calm and from having a minor melt down over her hair. Turning to them Ash motioned for them to follow them to the car, so they all can start heading off to school. "We've got about 30 minutes before they open the gates. We want to get their by the time they do so, so that we won't be late." Ashton unlocked the car and sat in the drivers seat, putting Their bag in the passenger seat, while Rosie and Alex sat in the back seats. Rosie on the right, so that Ash can keep a close eye on her, and Alex on the left, their bags in the middle. "Hey Ash, can you play House of Gold? Please?" Alex asked. 'It is a good song. Plus he asked nicely . . .' "Alright. I'll play it." Ash responded, quickly grabbing Their phone and searching the song up on TubeYou. 

"Yes! Thank you!" Rosie and Alex both coursed simultaneously. Ashton chuckled and simply said "No problem, you two." Soon the song started to play and Ashton drove off to school with Their siblings jamming out to the music intensely. It was quite a funny sight to see as the song is quite a soft song, so seeing and hearing to elementary schoolers yelling the lyrics at the top of their lungs is quite hilarious. Once the song was over, Ashton waited until a red light to give Alex the phone for a different song. This one was a less well known one as it was a character song for an anime that the three loved watching together. It was called 'Always With You... Nordic Five!' from Hetalia. Ash raised a brow at this and Alex gave Them a look that said 'You know you love singing this with us.' and Ashton couldn't deny this fact and let it be. (Ashton is doing Norway and Sweden, Alex is Denmark, and Rosie is Iceland and Finland)