Klaus Mikaelson

"Klaus, I need to go to the bathroom" I murmured from the backseat of the car.

"Can't you wait?" Damon asked from the passenger side.

"No" I said simply. Running from our enemies, Damon and Klaus decided to come with me. The only way I would let them come with, is if they played nice with each other. Klaus pulled into a Walmart parking lot, and all three of us climbed out of the car.

"Hurry up now, love. We don't have all day" Klaus said as he rushed me into the store. After doing my business, I walked out looking for Klaus and Damon. Seeing them no where in sight, I decided I would walk around and grab somethings I needed while we were here. Grabbing some shampoo and conditioner, I walked to the check out. Not getting any messages from the guys, I decided I would go out and wait in the car. Sending Damon and Klaus a quick text, I went out to the car, putting the shampoo and conditioner into the back. Something hit me from behind, and I quickly passed out. Man, it sucks being human. ***

I winced at the pounding headache I had when I woke up. I tried to stand up, but I quickly realized I was tied down to a chair. The more I tried getting out of the ropes around my wrist, the more they burned. I didn't know how long I have been passed out, but the light coming in from the window showed that the sun was about to set.

"Oh, you're awake" the man opened the door as he stepped in.

"Who are you?" I glared up at him.

"Just one of your boyfriends enemies" he grinned. He leaned in close, his hands on either side of me.

"He will find me" I replied confidently.

"I wouldn't be so sure" he grinned leaning closer. "I got you locked up tight" he whispered into my ear. The metal door was knocked off its hinges, and the man spun around on his heels. The man froze before falling onto his side, his heart in Klaus' hand. Damon ran in behind him, dried blood on his hands.

"Y/N" Klaus breathed out. "You're okay." Klaus dropped the blood and rushed over to me, snapping the ropes off of my wrist. I didn't care if he had blood on him, I was just glad he got to me quick enough.

"I knew you two would find me" I smiled pulling Klaus into a hug.

"Are you okay? I smell blood" Damon asked as I pulled away from Klaus.

"I just got hit in the head" I replied pulling Damon into a short hug.

"Let's get out of here" Klaus said leading Damon and I out. ****

My first one shot. Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions.