Daniel Seavey

Y/F/N means your friends name.

Walking into the school, I was actually excited. Having a boyfriend with bareable friends was the best.

"Hi" I grinned hugging Daniel from behind.

"Hey" he smiled back, pulling you in for a quick kiss. "You ready for summer break?"

"Hell yeah." ***

4 days later

"Y/N, I have a surprise for you" Daniel said over the phone.

"Really, what do you have planned?" I asked.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise" Daniel chuckled. "Just wear something comfortable and bring your friend. I'll pick you both up in an hour."

"Okay" I smiled happily. ****

An hour in a half later

"You brought me to a fair" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, you like it?" he asked worriedly.

"I love it" I said, putting him at ease. I pulled him in for a kiss, and it lasted longer than I intended for it to be.

"Get a room" Zach joked as Y/F/N held his hand. I pulled away from Daniel and glared at Zach.

"Fine" I challenged Zach pulling Daniel with me.

"Wait" Zach bursted out laughing. "Are you serious?"

"No" I turned back toward him. I looked up at Daniel and his face was flushed red. "I want to go on the rides." I pulled Daniel into a quick hug, showing some appreciation before going to get our wrist bands. After going on the rides at least twice, Daniel decided it was time to have something to eat as the sun set.

"They have a watermelon popsicle" I pointed out.

"That sounds good" he groaned. "But I sort of want a burger."

"Why not both" I smiled.

"Good idea" he hummed. After we all ordered our food, we sat down at a table. I became slightly sad that the night was ending so quickly, but I had to keep a smile on my face. "I have one more thing I want to do with you" Daniel whispered in my ear. "Hey Zach, why don't you and Y/F/N go to the car" he threw Zach the car keys. "We'll be there in a couple minutes."

"Oh... Okay" Zach grinned. Daniel dragged me over to the two seater ferris wheel. Climbing on, we sat down and he took my hand.

"It's beautiful up here" I smiled as I looked at the city lights in the distance. Daniel hummed agreeing with me. The wind picked up as we got higher, and we ended up stopping at the top.

"Y/N..." Daniel trailed off.

"Yeah?" I smiled looking over at him.

"I love you" he blurted out.

"I love you too" I smiled. My heart swelled at the idea of him loving me. This was the first time we exchanged I love yous, and I wasn't disappointed. Daniel pulled me into a kiss, and I kissed him back.