Dolan Twins

You're walking out of the local Department store of your town with your family. Walking to your mom's car with a grocery cart filled with food, you noticed a familiar looking Jeep. The Jeep was white with red trims. You wandered away from your family to get a better look at the Jeep. Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned around. There standing in front of me was Grayson Dolan.

"Oh hey" you said, playing it cool.

"Hi. Do you like the look of the Jeep?" Grayson asked.

"Oh yeah, it's really nice" you nodded, turning back to look at it.

"Well thanks. It's mine" you heard another man's voice. You turned and came face to face with Ethan Dolan.

"Oh hi. Its really nice" you spoke.

"You already said that" Grayson laughed.

"Oh. I did didn't I" you laughed nervously, blushing slightly.

"Y/N, who is that?" Your mom came walking around the Jeep.

"Mom! This is" you paused gesturing to them.

"Ethan and Grayson Dolan" your sister spoke up for you, smiling widely.

"That's us" Ethan smiled tightly.

"You're Ethan and Grayson" your mom said. "I've heard so much about you."

"So you know of us" Grayson nodded. "You acted as if you didn't."

"Guess I'm a good actor" you winced. "I didnt want you to think all I wanted was pictures."

"That's very considerate of you" Grayson spoke, looking at Ethan.

"Yeah. It was" Ethan nodded. "It's always nice to meet a fan though." Ethan pulled you into a side hug, patting my shoulder.

"It's always nice meeting handsome men too" you replied before you realized what you had said.

"Handsome, huh?" Your mom raised an eyebrow.

"Well I'm flattered" Ethan spoke, letting go of me.

"Me too" Grayson piped up.

"What I'm trying to say is, it was nice meeting you two and I hope I didn't ruin this encounter" I explained. "I just... I don't want you to have to worry about me following you home. Because I'm not! Im- I was doing so good earlier" you pouted, close to tears from embarrassing myself.

"You're totally fine!" Grayson exclaimed, pulling me into a full blown bear hug. I clung onto him, fearing the moment he would let go and I would have to look into their faces again. I sniffled and backed away from Grayson.

"I'm sorry. We should probably just go" you told them, getting ready to leave. You turned around and looked at your sister's frown and mom's worried eyes. You went to walk around them when Ethan stopped you

"Hey" he grabbed your hand, preventing you from moving forward. "You seem like a good enough person who cares about our well being. Give me your social media platforms and Grayson and I can get to know you better through that. If it goes anywhere, then we will give you our numbers and we can hang out." I looked back at him, seeing the genuine look in his brown eyes.

"Okay. That sounds awesome. Thank you so much" you smiled, immediately becoming a new person.

"See! Turn that frown upside down" Grayson smiled. You smiled at him and began to list off all of your social media platforms.

"Come on hun. We got ice cream waiting for us in the car" your mom reminded you. You looked at her before looking back at the twins.

"Thank you" you spoke, pulling them both in for a hug. With that, you ran of to your mom's car and waited for when one of the twins would DM you.