dandelion

jacob made the football team. 

and he was so excited for being the quarterback. 

he told me to close my eyes because he had a present for me. he made me open my eyes. 

and there it was

a meadow full of flowers, trees and nothing but sunshine.

i smelt the sweetness of the necture in the flowers, bees flying everywhere. he layed out a blanket. 

jacob was blowing dandelions in my face, the sun blinding my eyes. the only thing i could see was him, and his dandelion seeds scattering the ground to create more. we layed there, on that red white and black blanket. 

the sky was baby blue, airplanes flying so close you could feel the wind like it was windy.

he took his hair out of his man bun and it waved in the air. 

he threw mine around. 

i could feel him breaking into a smile while we kissed. 

in that very moment i was okay with dying. 

i've never given much thought to how i would die, but with someone that i loved, i'd be okay with that. 

"hey, i love you." he told me 

"hey, i love you." i told him.

"can i ask you a question?" i add.

"yeah, go ahead." he says worriedless. 

"what if you stop loving me?" i ask him

he looks at me shocked honestly. 

"i couldn't stop loving you even if you turned into a zombie, and if you did turn into a zombie i wouldn't kill you. 

i'd want to be in whatever your in, situation, disease, conspiracy theory, band, anywhere. you want to go jumping off bridges, baby make plans for two.

you're the only one for me Willow. I do not wish for a model, or a twenty year old. or a rebel. i want, Red. i want Willow Hemmings. she's the girl i've had my eye set on for six years. 

you're like my personal drug, you make me the happiest i think i could ever be. in another six years, you'll already have your bachelors degree, i'll be that buisnessman that makes a lot. 

make a couple other Reds, and be happy them  too." he says, and winkes. 

"um, we most certainly won't have redheads. more or likely they'll have brown hair, maybe black. it's called science baby." winking back. 

he laughed and we watched as another airplane went passed us. 

then he pulled out a book, a journal.

the pages were thick, and filled.

and a really nice pen, and a clean new journal that had empty pages. 

"it's everything i thought about you, life, and what i think about with you. do me a favor and write about life, thoughts of me, and your feelings." he says. he pressed the first dandelion he blew in my face in the first page.