honey

oh honey, honey, it's a full moon. 

when we got to hawaii we settled into our honeymoon hotel sweet. 

"what do you wanna do first?" he asks me. putting on shorts and sunscreen at the same time. 

"stay in bed?" i say looking at him almost fall. laying in the bed. he laughs and I laugh. "no we can't" he says. 

"why not?" I ask him. "WE'RE. IN. HAWAII. WILLOW." he says loudly. putting on a tank top. 

"okay, okay, okay. you're right. part of the day?" i ask him. 

"fine by me. but we get to do whatever I want when we aren't in here." he says. 

"well, for now we're going to do whatever I want to do. here." I say. 

after three hours we accidentally took a nap. ya know, because flights tire people out. 

Jacob was awake playing video games on the edge of the bed whenever I woke up. He turned around and smiled at me. "hi gorgeous." he said. "hello, husband." I said. 

It was seven or so. "dinner?" I asked him. "haven't had anything yet. I was waiting on you to wake up." he says. pausing his video game for a second. "okay. well, whattda want?" I ask him checking my phone notifications. 

"can we go to that twenty-four hour diner? i'm in the mood for waffles." he asks. "yeah, i'm okay with that." I told him

spoiled, really. 

we get into the car we rented at the island amd head to the twenty four open diner. 

"hello, what drinks would you like?" she asks. a petite blonde woman, with a good cat eye. she has black roots. 

"I want  orange juice." he says. 

"and you, miss?" she asks jotting in her notepad. 

"chocolate milk." I reply. because why not. 

"okay. i'll be right back with your drinks." she says turning right around and heading to the back to put our order of drinks in. "what are you getting Willow?" he whispers. "what are you getting?" I ask him. "the mickey mouse waffle special." he says, dead serious. 

this is who I married. 

"i want the waffle house." I show him the picture. "now the only thing that's missing is the sausage." I add. "no, you got that earlier rememeber?" he says. "oh haha." I said. 

the waiter comes back and takes our order. "she looks cute." I say leaning backwards. 

"meh." he says looking at himself in the napkin dispenser. "I look funny." he says. 

I laugh and tell him I love him. "I love you too, Willow Coby." he says. holding my hand over the table and playing footsie. 

eventually we ate our food and returned to the cabin. 

watched tv and finally slept.