chapter 1

my name is ally hollister and im not your average girl i am a victim of bullying and everyday i get beat up by sum dood but one day everything changed and here is my story

i was kneeling in the bathtub when my mother yelled at me "its time to go to school" 

i got up and put my stweatshirt and messy bun on and walked to school and saw my bully harry styles. he is the bad boy of the school who looks and reeks of big ugly but im secretly in love with him he is also in a band which im not a fan of cuz i only listen to underground indie bands unlike one direction because i am not like other girls. anyway i got punched in the stomach by him and he also gave me a black eye. now im just laying on the ground bleeding more than usual and the bell rings and everyone leaves but harry comes back and whispers in my ear "i lied i love u more than a friend lets go to your house"

so i hop on his motorcycle and we are off to my house and i take him to my tub and we were about to do the dirty until there was a knock at the door, it was the rest of one direction!!! "we are adopting you and youre coming with us on tour" heck yeahi get to go on tour with one direction and i get to f harry in his bunk whenever i want!!!