Chapter 11: Asgore Battle

Frisk: Uhh... are you the king?

Asgore: Why yes young one just hold on a second, I'm almost done watering my flowers. (watering the flowers then done) Here we go. (turns around) Howdy, how can I... (Asgore looked Frisk in shock as he saw a human) Oh. (places the watering can) I so badly want to say, "would you like a cup of tea?"... But, you know how it is.

Asgore walked to the left slowly looking the window, watching the view outside.

Asgore: Nice day today, huh? The birds are singing, flowers are blooming and perfect weather for a game of catch... (looks at Frisk and sighs) So... tell me human, why have you came all the way here?

Frisk: I... I hereby that I'll go back to my home to the surface.

Agore: I see... Well, this is so intense. Think of it like... a visit to the dentist for the first time. Follow me human, if you are not ready... I understand, I am not ready either.

Asgore and Frisk walk to the Barrier as it was very long as white and black is going further.

Frisk: So this is the barrier.

Asgore: Yes, yes it is and that's why we were trapped in the underground... If... If by any chance you have unfinished business, please do what you must.

Frisk: Well, I will give a try Asgore. I know it will be very hard, but I will give it a try.

Asgore: I see, so this is it then. Are you ready?

Frisk nodded when Asgore tapped nicely on the floor as seven tubes with six SOULs of children who previously fell into the underground.

ASGORE
Lyrics Adapted by: Lemon Light
Productions, Man On The Internet and Radix

SOULs:

A strange light
Fills the room
Twilight Shines
Through the barrier

Your journey’s

End has come
You are filled with
DETERMINATION

Asgore: Human, it was nice meeting you, goodbye.

Asgore:

This will be the last SOUL we need
I will not accept your MERCY
With your pain, the barrier breaks
And we shall be free!

Frisk:

From now on, there is no escape
I can’t lie, I will miss this place

Frisk and Asgore:

But our hearts will always remember

Your friendly face

Chorus:

Bergentrückung
He sits on his throne
He waits for this day
He has waited alone!

Asgore: