Chapter 12: FloweyTale

The film reel was malfunctioning like crazy and a letter said ‘Your Best Nightmare-Reel 1’. Then, the Once Upon A Time scene played again but this time, the monster is different.

Narrator: Many centuries ago as two races ruled over the Earth, Humans and Monsters... But...

Then, the image was distorted and glitched.

Flowey: One day, they all disappeared without a trace.

The screen is static like a television as it zooms back where Frisk and Chara were in the dark room as the television screen is changed back where it shown Flowey with the six
human SOULs.

Flowey: Hehehe.... You could look at your stupid face, man this is priceless.

Chara: Who dares to make fun of Frisk like that? I’m I mean he will kill you.

Flowey: Howdy! It's me, Flowey. Flowey the Flower! I owe you a HUGE thanks, you really did a number on that old fool, without you, I NEVER could have gotten past him. (his face is changed to Asgore’s face and mimicking at his voice) But now, with YOUR help... (the Asgore's face is melting with a skull) He's DEAD, and I'VE got the human SOULS! (laughing)

Frisk: (scared) Flowey! You murdered him!

Chara: Why did you kill my dad?

Flowey: Hey listen here kiddo, did you remember what I just said before? (the television is static of the footage) "Like, how will I ever do a regicide?" (back to Flowey) Wow, you really are an IDIOT.

Frisk: Then, what are you going to do with the SOULs Flowey?

Flowey: Well those SOULs I can feel them wriggling... but I need one more so that I can become GOD, that SOUL is you.

Frisk became shocked, so does Chara.

Flowey: And then, with my newfound powers... (Flowey face change to Toriel) Monsters. (the face change to Frisk) Humans. (face change everything in random pattern) Everyone. (face change to black with white eye and mouth) I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world... (face back to Flowey) Oh, and I almost forget about that. Don't even think about escaping, you are TRAPPED FOREVER... But don't worry, kiddo... (Flowey face change back to Frisk but even more distorted) I'll SAVE and RELOAD at your own DEATH... So you can see me TEARING you into zillion pieces, over, and Over AND OVER...

Frisk stands up for himself and got the knife back.

Flowey: What? Do you really think you can stop me? (Flowey face is back to normal with an evil giggle) You really ARE an idiot, but I like to ask you something.

Frisk: What is it?

Flowey: Well... if you can cut me like a leaf, but let me see you can cut THIS?!?

The giant vine carried the television very high as the six human SOULs is in the giant breast that was the size of a baseball stadium, but the appearance is unlike this; it was a completely computer-animated figure with realistic looking plants, human eyes, jaws, then the television is shown an cartoon face is smiling in very disturbing way as it shown the form.

Frisk: (scared and frightened) No... no!

Chara: Frisk, stay determined.

Flowey: Let's see if you can face off my newest form, that I like to call...
PHOTOSHOP FLOWEY!!

Your Best Nightmare
Lyrics by: Lemon Light Productions