Chapter 14: Pacifist Ending

The screen is pitched up white as Frisk was back to the entrance of Asgore's throne room.

Frisk: What's is going on?

Chara: I guess he told me that I’ve done everything.

Frisk: So… I guess it's time to go back to Asgore... Here I go.

King Asgore is pouring the watering can in his garden as he was humming a tune like the same thing before, when Frisk came closer to him.

Frisk: Uhh... hello?

Asgore: Oh. Is someone there? Just hold on a second, I almost done watering my flowers. (watering the flowers then done) Here we go. (turns around) Howdy, how can I... (Asgore looks Frisk in surprised when he saw a human) Oh. (places the watering can) I so badly want to say, "would you like a cup of tea?"... But, you know how it is.

Asgore walked to the left slowly looking the window, watching the view outside.

Asgore: Nice day today, huh? The birds are singing, flowers are blooming and a perfect weather for a game of catch... (looks at Frisk and sighs) So... tell me human, why have you came all the way here?

Frisk: I think, I could challenge you?

Asgore: I see... Well, this is so intense.
Think of it like... a visit to the dentist for the first time. Follow me human, if you are not ready... I understand, I am not ready either.

Asgore and Frisk, followed by Chara
walked to the Barrier.

Asgore: This is the Barrier, it is why we were trapped in the underground... If... If by any chance you have unfinished business, please do what you must.

Frisk: Well I guess I have no choice, so King Asgore... I will go forward.

Asgore: I see, so this is it then. Are you ready?

Frisk nodded when Asgore tapped nicely on the floor as seven tubes with six SOULs of the children human who fell in the underground. Then, Bergentruckung played again but this time, Asgore is singing.

Bergentruckung
Lyrics by: Man On The Internet

Asgore:

So much bood
So much pain
I will lose my sons again
Oh dear child
I’m sorry
Now you face
The Mountain king

Asgore is ready to draw his trident, until a fireball appears.

Asgore: What the...?

The fireball pushed Asgore away, and it was revealed that Toriel returned.

Frisk: Toriel! You come back!

Toriel: Oh thank goodness you’re alright my child. Are you hurt?

Frisk: Toriel, I'm fine. Also, how did you get here? I thought you told me that you only stay in the Ruins.

Toriel: I know, I thought I wouldn’t let you make your journey alone…

Fallen Down Reprise 2
Lyrics by: Man On The Internet

Toriel:

Oh dear child
Do not fear
You're never alone
I worried you'd fall
Or surely fail
On your great adventure
You'd make a choice
Too terrible
For any child to bear
But I'm by your side
You won't take a life
And I'm here to save you

There will be no sacrifice
There's only life
And the love
That you can bring
Oh, my child, I know you'll save everything

Toriel and Asgore: