cheater

Kimberly's P.O.V

2 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes & 35 seconds... the last time i seen my boyfriend.

i stayed up til 3 in the morning, waiting for his return, growing impatient as he didn't pick up the phone.

finally, i heard the front door slam shut as i heard his heavy footsteps walking up the stairs.

the door slammed open as joel walked in, a beer in his hand as he tripped over his feet.

"oh hey beautiful lady" he slurred out as a laugh followed his words.

the smell of perfume slowly made its way to my nose that i immediately knew wasn't mine.

i took the glass bottle from his hand, setting it down on the dressed.

"where have you been?" i ask softly as i noticed the red marks scattered around his neck.

the tears pinched the back of my eyes as i tried to not let them fall.

"out baby, amazing two days, the guys are so excited to meet you love" he rambled.

"oh yeah? was she fun too?" i questioned as he looked confused, trying to play it off.

"oh, i just assumed seeing that you have hickeys everywhere & we haven't seen each other the past two days."

a tear slipped as i aggressively wiped it, "you fucking bastard" i whispered, my voice shaky.

"no, kimb-" he was cut off by me raising my voice at him, "fucking save it!"

i started throwing everything i could in my suit case, not wanting to put up with this.

i texted richard, the only guy i was close with from joel's friend group.

to richard 🥺❤️: is it okay if i stay for a couple of days ?

from richard 🥺❤️: of course, what's up?

to richard 🥺❤️: id rather not talk about it right now, pick me up in 30 love 💙

from richard 🥺❤️: on my way 💙

"don't fucking touch me joel" i sniffled as his hand reaches for mine.

"i don't want to hear your bullshit excuses, how could you throw away 3 years of our relationship down the drain?

was she better? have a nicer body than me? what about her make you want her so desperately that you fuck me over huh?"

the tears wouldn't stop, i love this guy with everything in me.

"what have i done so wrong?" i sob, covering my mouth to hold it in.

"i love you, ive loved you for so long & this is how you repay me?" i question.

i got in his face as i looked into his eyes, hurt was all i can see in his eyes.

"i gave up so much for you just so you can cheat" i whisper.

"i put you before myself, always" i shoved him a little.

"i sacrificed everything for you, so that we could be together when everyone told us it was wrong" i spat with so much aggression.

"just so you can throw it away for some fucking bimbo" i sobbed.

"please, kimberly. don't leave me, i don't even know what happened! baby i swear!" he begged.

my phone dinged in my pocket, telling me i got a text & i already knew it was richard telling me he was outside.