one night stand

rosie's p.o.v

we walked towards the party, the loud music could be heard from 2 blocks down. the neon lights were so bright. 

my bestfriend, lola, linked our arms together as we stepped foot inside. the smell of sweat & weed hit me in the face as i scrunched my nose.

i hate college party's but lola convinced me to come because 'i'm such a bookworm & never leave my bed'. i leave my bed! for class & food.

"lo, don't you think i'm showing too much?" i worry, feeling like i was showing too much. i wasn't used to this at all.

she made me wear a red lace bralette with some high waisted black shirt & a leather jacket with open toed black pumps.

don't get me wrong, i love dressing up & having fun. in my room where no one could see me. this is something i'd wear in my room.

not at some college party. "ro, you have an amazing body bitch! show it off here & there," she lightly smacked my ass, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"ooo, kitchen," she grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the kitchen where all the drinks were. "let me make you my famous palomas!" she giggled.

i open to fridge, grabbing the grapes that were sitting in a bowl & running them water the water. it's a party with a fridge in the open. ima steal some food.

popping one in my mouth, i hopped onto the counter next to her & smiled lightly. seeing her make an alcoholic drink was amusing.

"here, try it," she shoved it in my face, the smell of the tequila was strong. i took a sip, licking my lips when i felt the tajin stick to them.

"mm, strong," i scrunch my nose but love the feeling of the burn. "but delicious," i take another sip. i may not go to parties but it doesn't mean i don't drink alcohol.

"heyy, you made it!" a curly headed boy makes his way towards our direction. throwing his arm around lola, she smiled.

"of course bitch! wouldn't miss it," she laughed, handing him the mixed drink as he took it & took a big gulp. "damn, this is just straight up tequila," he scrunched his nose. making him 10 times cuter.

"you know me puto, anything to get fucked up," she took a drink from hers. i hummed in agreement, taking two big gulps from mine.

"who's this?" he ask as i caught his attention. "my roommate, rosie," she introduced me. i held out my hand & smiled.

"hi. joel," he took his & smiled back. "how long you know her?" i asked & nodded my head towards lola who was already leaving towards the dance floor.

"couple months, she's cool to party with." he responded before downing the rest of the drink. "tell me about it. we drink every weekend when she stays in," i laugh at the memories.

"how come i've never seen you?" he looked at me. "parties aren't really my thing to be honest. lola made me come tonight," i pop another grape in my mouth.

"another?" i smirk as i finish the rest of my drink. he nodded & i hopped off the counter to make the drinks. i watched lola do it & it wasn't rocket science to figure out.

i handed him the cup, holding it up slightly. "cheers," i smiled & we both chug them, wanting to feel the adrenaline of the alcohol. i loved it.