bet

joel's p.o.v

she held the red solo cup in her right hand as she danced freely to the music blasting in the house. her friend in front of her, her left hand in her hair.

she was the new girl in our school. elizabeth i believe was her name. she was gorgeous. she had these beautiful grey eyes & perfect head shaped lips.

her body was curvy, not very curvy but just right. the dress she wore fit her body perfectly. her hair was naturally curly, a dark brown color.

her skin a caramel color. she was atleast 5'4 but in her heels, she was 3 inches taller. she was the most gorgeous girl i've ever sean.

erick quickly caught onto who i was staring at as i couldn't keep my eyes off her. "the new girl hmm?" he chuckled with a smirk on his stupid face.

"not my type man" i shrugged. "i'll make a bet with you right now" he looked at me. "5,000 bucks to make her fall for you" he whispered in my ear.

i looked at her, thinking hard about it. i mean, i can atleast have the chance of getting to know her. it'll be easy. i'm sure.

"that's easy. watch & learn bitch" i smirked as i walked towards her way. once i got close to her, she looked my way.

i smiled lightly & put my hand out. "joel" i greeted as she blushed & shook my hand. "elizabeth" she tucked a hair behind her ear.

*2 months later*

"it's not funny!" liz exclaimed in embarrassment. "i'm sorry liz but it's so funny" i clutched my stomach in pain from laughing so much.

she stomped her foot & crossed her arms like a little girl. "alright, i'm sorry" i hugged her. she shoved her face in my chest trying to recover from tripping in front of people.

i laughed softly as she hit my chest. "ok ok, i'm done" i smiled & kissed her lips lightly. she smiled & hugged me longer. "carry me" she sighed.

i grabbed the back of her thighs, wrapping her legs around my waist & my arms around her waist. she rested her head on my shoulder.

"i'm tired" she mumbled. "well, what did you expect from running around? i told you to stop & then you tripped" i cleared my throat to stop a laugh that wanted to slip.

"shut up ugly" she mumbled. "oh so i'm ugly now?" i pretend to be hurt by her words. "no, you're handsome" she pulled her head off my shoulder to look at me, a smile on her face as she smushed my cheeks & kissed me.

*2 days later*

i was walking down the hall, trying to catch up to liz when erick stopped me. "hey bud, haven't heard from you" he crossed his arms.

"yeah, busy." i ask back simply. "busy with liz right? yeah yeah, i heard you guys are dating now. so like.. was that part of the bet too or..?" his eyebrows furrowed.

"shut up erick. i'm done with that" i mumble lowly. "oh come on dude! don't you want it?" he said loudly, catching unwanted attention.

a circle started to form as i clenched my jaw. "shut the fuck up erick!" i shouted. his eyes looked over my shoulder, smirking. i didn't bother to look back, i was too angry.

"oh perfect!" he laughed. "come on joel. there's no shame. just admit that it was all for the money. you don't like her. it was just a bet" he shrugged his shoulders.

"erick, ser-" i was cut off by the soft voice of my girlfriend behind me. "what?" she whimpered. i froze & clenched my jaw. i was too scared to look back.