THREE

"~good morning, sweetie. Wake up~ don't make your wife do this too~" a slow voice sang into my ear. 

I opened my eyes to spot a wild ass, Taehyung. I took a pillow and smacked his face. 

"Taehyung-ah~ let me sleep" I whispered and turned to my side and closed my eyes again. 

"Ohhh someone's gonna miss their Calculus class~" I could hear him dance as the wooden floor sang along with his footsteps.

I smiled as soon as I heard 'Calculus'. *Damn, he knows me very well*.

I lifted my hand up above my head and slowly spoke later- 

"Alright, you win" which made him chuckle.

 Few seconds later, he smacked my ass and screamed "Let's go Jimin-ah, it's time". 

-

Tick tick tick- the sound of my pencil hitting the wooden bench. I looked around the room, waiting for someone to disturb the class. Everyone's concentrating on the shit Mrs.Shay's teaching. I turned to my side to see Taehyung sleeping. *This bitch*. I put my pencil down and raised my arm to slap him.
*Wait, no. Maybe I'd sleep too*
I virtually clapped at my own idea and laid my head down. 

Two minutes in, a female voice spoke up- "*Sigh* Jimin..." 

*Fucking hell. I just put my head down

I raised my head and looked into Mrs.Shay's eyes. 

"Mr.Park, please wash your face" she said while pointing at the door.

I immediately got up and as I took a step, I realized that she didn't even bother to look at Taehyung, who was snoring right beside me. *My life-* I thought to myself before I headed towards the door. 

The corridor was empty. I could hear my own footsteps echoing around. I was pissed off. So pissed that I could punch everyone's face who'd walk past me. I swung my jacket over my shoulder and continued walking. As I continued walking, looking down at the movement of my shoes, I heard similar footsteps- not being followed but walking towards me from the front. It felt oddly satisfying as the footsteps synchronised with each other. My heart regained it's normal pace and a smile came on to my face. Four steps and I ran into someone. 

"Woah woah, watch your step, Junior" a gentle soft but deep voice spoke up.

I recognized who the person was even before looking up at their face. I felt my cheeks burn and my knees going weak. Butterflies. Butterflies. It took me a minute to realize that I had dropped my jacket. As if he read my mind, he bent down and picked up my jacket. The strong but sweet scent which left his body as he bent to leave it's fragrance on me, eventually softened my mood. I slowly looked up at his chocolate brown eyes and couldn't help but awkwardly stare.