SEVEN

"So, was that talk convincing enough for you to have coffee with me?"

"Wh-what?" the only words which left my mouth as I heard him say that. I felt my heart racing fast but I didn't dare to make a move. 

"J-just a cup of coffee or something?" That's the first time I heard him stutter, which was satisfyingly cute as he pursed his lips out. 

There's no way I'd say no to him. He's extremely cute that my mouth automatically spoke - 

"Sure" I didn't even stutter. I immediately shut my mouth with my palm and looked down with my eyes tightly shut with regret for exposing my thirst. 

I could hear him chuckle at my action. 

"It's okay. Listen, 227B at 7." He whispered as his soft soothing but deep voice traveled into my ears making me squirm a little while I stood there looking at his black leather boots incredibly close to my chapped old school vans. 

As I kept staring at our feet, he gently lifted my head up with so much care that it'd fall off if he applied a little more force. I stared at his coffee eyes and can't help but stay still when he wrapped his other free arm around my waist. 

"I'll be waiting for you" he drew circles on my waist slowly before he completed his sentence- "Minnie" he smiled while staring at me. I smiled wide and interlocked my hand with his as I adored his flawless face through my crescent eyes. 

After a bit of giggling, I spoke up. 

"I'm already excited, sire" I said as I smirked. 

"Yoongi for you. Say it and I'll be on my knees." He replied with an everlasting smile. 

Fuck. That was hot.

I smiled before I seductively called out his name while biting my finger- 

"Sure"   "Yoongi.." 

He bent down his knees a little to match with my height and moved his face closer to mine just to place a small peck on the tip of my nose which enthralled me, making me blush crimson red. 

"Yes, sir" he whispered as he smiled a little looking into my eyes. 'Sire' he called out as if he works for me now. 

I threw myself over his chest laughing my ass out, my hands on his muscular chest, feeling his perfectly shaped abs. He threw his arms around me, laughing along. 

I looked at him while holding his hand. He looked down and later back at me, and moved a little closer to whisper something into my ear.  I felt his plump lips brush against my ear while he spoke -

"See you at 7, sweet pie" he smirked and left without another word. 

"Oh my fucking weak heart... " I whispered to myself as I heard footsteps coming from behind. 

As I enjoyed the sight of Yoongi's body, Taehyung nudged me. 

I tilted my head to look at him and guess what,  he's already smirking.  

"Wassup, Minnie?? " He teased me. 

I hit his hand and later smiled and threw my arm around his shoulder.  

We headed back to the class. 

__

"I think that was the best class so far" admitted Tae jumping around with all smiles.  

"It indeed was. I never thought she'd make a mechanics class this interesting" I spoke as I tossed a candy wrapper into the bin. 

"Hey by the way, Taemin asked for you". Taehyung said. 

Oh my god, Taemin.

I thought for a while and was cut off by Taehyung when I was ready to give a reply. 

"He wants you to meet him at the parking lot".

I decided to finally tell him-

"I-I... I'm actually going out for dinner w-with Yoongi.. " I struggled not to stutter but can't help with the result anyway.  

Taehyung yelled while turning around and immediately shut his mouth later. He walked towards me and yelled again-

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID SHORT ASSHOLE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?? "

His scream made all the others stare at us with disgust. I straight away pulled him to the corner where we could not be seen to anyone and whispered to him-

"I was going to tell you bitch, but you got Taemin's matter in between". 

"Owww what a fucking excuse, Mr.Min Jimin!! " He said while nodding his head and folding his arms. 

"Don't fucking call me that, we ain't even married! " I yelled back. 

I cut him off when he was about to speak-

"Alright listen,  I have no idea what's gonna happen but let's hope. I was happy that I'd go out with Yoongi tonight and you just told me that Taemin's asking for me"   "I-I don't know what to do!! "

He reassured me as I freaked out about the situation I've been caught in. 

"Don't freak out, don't freak out. Just go to Taemin now and tell him that you're busy tonight and leave. Later in the evening, You. Yoongi. Dinner. Back home late. Sex. Pregnant. Wedding. Bam! Done. So how's the idea? " 

"I swear to God I'll sign you up for adoption. Not even a dog would adopt you, and dogs don't even adopt".

"Hey what're you talking about? It's such a lifesaving idea".

"I hate you so much. I'm leaving". I said before walking away huffily. 

"Call me later!!" He screamed from behind. 

"I won't!" 

"Love you too Jimin-ah" He screamed back and giggled after he finished his sentence. 

I smiled and whispered to myself-

"What an asshole".

The corridors were empty. Once again, I could hear my own heartbeat rhythmically synchronising with my footsteps. I simply took turns to walk fast and then slow down to create a rhythm. As I continued doing silly,  I bumped into someone really hard that I almost passed out. But I was caught by a hand. I tried to look at the owner of the hand but immediately lost consciousness. I seriously did pass out. 

I opened my eyes gently to only meet with Taemins'. I looked around and we were still at the same spot where I bumped into him. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me affectionately. 

I immediately got back into senses and pulled away from his hand and stared at him. 

"I-I'm so sorry, I'm just stupid. I'll see you later bye". I tried to run away after embarrassing myself in front of my crush. But he swiftly grabbed my hand and pulled me back to face him. 

"Let's have dinner tonight. You and me at the new restaurant they opened earlier". He whispered. 

"I-uh.. I'm really busy today... Dad, Dad's coming over.. yeah! " I replied back with guilt. 

"Oh. That's fine. Maybe next time then" He said with a low, sad voice and a fake smile. 

I felt extremely guilty and stared at him with my drooping eyes as he walked away with his head low. 

I made a run to him and hugged him from behind and shut my eyes before speaking out-

"I'm sorry. I always make you sad" I said as I clung on to him, and wrapped my hands around his chest. 

He gently caressed my hands and spoke up with a reassuring smile after turning around-

"You'd never make me sad".

_______

sorry for the late update.
pls vote 👉👈 it'll help me a lot.