Calming Him Down

Calming him down-

Pein-

" Now isn't the time." You announced, placing a cold hand on Pein's shoulder.

While it was true that you were equally furious about the Death of Sasori, you knew that exploding in anger wouldn't help anything. Both a great asset and a good friend had been lost today. Pein tensed underneath your soothing touch, waiting a few moments before letting out a slow breath of air.

" You're right." He admitted, but the tone behind his voice was enough to tell you of his true feelings. Yes, he knew that you were right- but he couldn't help the anger bubbling to the surface of his mind.

" What's your plan from here?"

Your words were methodical, almost calming with how much emotion they lacked. You acted upon reason, a trait that worked well against the emotional flares that sometimes clouded you boyfriend's judgement. Nagato was just as human as everyone else- he could just hide it a lot better. Slowly the two of you talked of the actions that could be taken to right this wrong, your hand tracing nonexistent patterns on Pein's back the entire time.

" We've both been through hard times, Nagato. We can endure through this as well."

Hidan-

" Hidan!" You harshly called, bringing a hand outwards to grab onto the taller man's shoulder.

" You're going to get both of us killed" You fiercely whispered, __e/c__ irises boring into his own magenta orbs. He closed his eyes momentarily, a fierce scowl darkening his features as it became abundantly clear that you were the only thing holding him back from ripping this new rival apart.

Had it been any other situation, you wouldn't have held the silver haired man back. Whether or not you liked it, this occasion was far out of your favor. Proceeding with violence wasn't a smart battle to fight, especially considering the fact that killing this cocky thief would alert the entirety of Kusagakure of your presence.

" Good thing your girlfriend has the brains that you clearly lack." The man gloated, the items he had stolen hanging loosely from his fingertips. He shrunk into the shadows of the night after this, walking away without a care in the world. Only after his chakra signature faded from detection did you release Hidan, a low sigh leaving your lips in the cold night air. You were undeniably pissed, the skin where your precious item usually rested feeling unbelievably empty. The thief had stolen a ring given to you by your mother, the grief on your face giving away just how upset you were by this mishap.

Hidan remained silent, the reminder of your warning coursing through his burning veins. You were the only person capable of stopping him- but in the end, this only delayed the inevitable death of the thief.

" He's going to pay for stealing something of yours." Hidan mumbled, glaring into the emptiness the thief had vanished in.

Deidara-

" I'll rip you limb from fucking limb, yeah?"

There was a subtle glance towards your face after this statement was made, Deidara subconsciously checking for approval of his actions. He could see the darkness behind your eyes, the way your frown had dipped lower in your features. You would not stop him from pummeling this man, but that didn't necessarily mean that you approved of his actions.

" Forget it. You're a waste of my time, un."

The man that had agitated your boyfriend didn't recover from his fall as well as he would have liked, slipping on the floor as he attempted to stand up once more. You noted that the tattoos that covered his skinny arms did little to stand out against the grey cobblestone streets.