First Meeting

( Im this scenario, you have met the Akatsuki members before the original ' first meeting' chapter, though you don't remember this initial encounter.)

First meeting-

Hello everybody! I was wondering if you guys would like a semi- backstory for each of the scenario characters? I know that takes away some of the " insert" of the stories, but I was interested to see if any of y'all wanted a deeper understanding of the story I guess? Anyways, comment your opinions and as always, feel free to DM me anytime!

Pein-

You considered yourself lucky that your mom had given you two umbrellas today, trying to pull the blue spotted item from your backpack as you noticed the red headed boy walking in the rain.

" Hey, wait up!" You huffed, arriving at his side within mere moments. Still your cheeks flushed with the distance you had crossed, seven-year old legs still learning how to properly balance the bumbling girl they belonged to. You held out your spare umbrella with a quiet determination, seeming relatively pleased with yourself when the object was taken.

" Did you forget your umbrella?" You questioned, curious as to why the boy wouldn't have brought his own on such a wet day.

" Uh... yeah." He responded, Red hair shading his face from view.

" I'm __f/n__." You eventually announced, noting just how quiet this guy was. He seemed about the same age as you, The friendliness that accompanied youth allowing you to walk besides this new friend as the two of you travelled onwards.

" I'm Nagato." He eventually replied, your eyes lighting up with the revelation.

"My name is __f/n__! I just moved here."

Hidan-

Oh, he was handsome.

You felt your eyes follow the man walking leniently through the forest path, knowing full well that you couldn't sway from your current task. Getting spotted outside of your home nation would be suspicious enough considering how close the truce between your homeland and it's neighboring country was towards breaking. You sighed silently, head falling into the gentle cup of your hand. Stark white hair and magenta eyes- definitely something you had never seen before. You blew a silent kiss towards his shrinking figure, __e/c__ irises turning back to the mission at hand. After all, you had a war to start. Now was neither the time or place for such immature thoughts.

You remembered his face far longer than you should have though, a nagging feeling at the back of your mind telling you that he would be of importance one day. You laughed despite yourself, the oh-so-confident sneer of an eighteen year old staining your beautiful features. You had more important things to worry about.

Deidara-

" Whoa."

The words left your mouth involuntarily, absolute shock at such a beautiful power ringing through your head. You had heard rumors about the legendary Bakuton users of Iwagakure, but never had you seen them in action. Your parents laughed at your wonder, a mumbled 'thanks' leaving your mouth. After all, it was your mother and father that had allowed you to accompany them on their yearly trip to sell goods to the Iwagakure market. You remained near the practice fields for the next few hours, only leaving when you needed to help out with selling goods at the makeshift store. You remained awestruck however, a gleeful smile remaining on your features as you accepted money from a customer.

" Hn...You're the girl that watched the explosion corps all day, yeah?"

You were brought back to reality momentarily, eyes locking with neon blue eyes in front of you,