Changing My Direction

Prologue

"Come on, just do it, mate." the curly headed boy urged. 

"I don't know..." I said, unsure of what I may be getting myself into. 

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" Zayn asked, teaming up with Harry.

I looked over to Liam and Louis to see what their opinion on the situation was, but both of them held up their hands, and Liam said, "We're not having an input on this one." 

Was I seriously alone in this?

I groaned and said, "You don't know what could go wrong."

"Niall, what if you thought like this before X Factor? You would have never gone." Harry argued. 

"But that's entirely different! We're talking about bringing a girl home, and that was whether or not I should enter a competition!" I argued back. 

"Come on, Niall. Harry and I have done it before." Zayn said, urging me on. 

"I don't want to bring some random girl home to have sex with." 

"Why not? It's fun. And, you need to live a little." Harry said.

"What if I ended up hurting the girl's feelings? I don't want to do that." 

"That's why you have to know what girls to pick. If you pick the right kind, they won't care what happens between the two of you the next day."

"So, you want me to get some random girl after our concert tomorrow, have sex with her, and forget about it the next day?" I asked, trying to clear things up. 

"Yes." Harry said, nodding his head.

"Uh, no." I said, walking away from the sitting area in our hotel. 

"Come on, Niall," Harry said, standing up and following me out of the living room area. "You have to live a little!" 

"Why don't you say this to Liam and Louis? They don't bring girls home. And Zayn doesn't bring home girls anymore, either. Why can't you pester them about this instead of me?" I asked, annoyed that he was still trying to persuade me into this. 

"Liam and Louis both have girlfriends. They're committed and they had El and Dani before this tour even started. And, Zayn is now committed to Perrie, remember? So, it's you and me. We're the single ones. I'm only trying to help you out here." 

I groaned and said, "Why can't you just drop this? I don't want to sleep with a random girl."

"What if I made things a little interesting? Would you, then?" Harry asked.

I rolled my eyes. Where could he possibly be going with this?

"Where are you going with this?" I asked, going over to my suitcase to pick out some pajamas. 

"How about this: I'll give you twenty US dollars if you bring a girl home. I'll give you ten more if you make out with her, and fifty more if you have sex with her." 

"You're willing to give away eighty dollars?" I asked, not really believing what I was hearing.

"Yes. Niall, just do it. Just this once. ONCE. If you don't like it, I won't bother you about it again. But, if you never bring home a girl at least once, I'll keep bothering you." 

I groaned before saying, "Fine, Harry. Fine. You win. I'll bring a girl home. BUT, you better not be joking about the money." 

"I swear I'll give it to you. BUT, if you fail to do this..."

Oh, God. 

"Then what?" I asked.

"You have to pay me for whatever you don't do." 

"What?!" I asked.

"You already said you'd do it." 

I groaned and said, "Fine." 

Harry and I then shook hands on it. What had I gotten myself into?

A/N: This is my new story! What do y'all think? Should I keep going? :)