Chapter 8: Catching Up

(Above is Hadrian's new wand but with an emerald instead of a red crystal)

Hadrian's PoV

Its been about three days since I moved into the Malfoy's manor. They have all been incredibly nice to me. Most of our days so far have been filled with Draco and I flying around the backyard, practising catching the snitch. I managed to catch it almost every time, beating Draco by an immense amount of points. Today the final score was 7-2.

Draco and I smiled brightly, laughing at nothing as we walked into the dining room. Aunt Cissy gave us a small glare because of the dirt we were dragging into the house, but the amused smile on her face gave her away.

The only downside so far was that I haven't been able to spend time with my parents. Dad was busy making lesson plans for the year as well as doing errands for Dumblebitch. It truly is a wonder how the idiot has yet to notice anything. Dad very clearly isn't on his side. The oh so powerful wizard doesn't even know that my parents are mates! He thought that he was in love with Lily! How wrong could he be?

Draco and I were about to go bother Aello, Keira, and Chi when we were stopped by Aunt Cissy's voice. "Boys! Both of you need to get cleaned up. Tom and Severus have decided to take you two out for the day. Casual muggle clothes will do." This stopped both of us in our tracks right away. An excited look implanted itself upon my face. Although, Draco looked confused. He spun around to face his mother.

"Both of us?" He sounded very confused as to why they were already planning on bringing him along. Well, my best guess was that they knew I would beg them for Draco to come along with us. Aunt Cissy seemed to have a little smirk on her face as she responded to her son.

"Well, we all knew that the two of you would beg to stay together and both go, so we all decided to just have them take both of you. I swear if you two get separated again, whoever did it will have hell to pay." Aunt Cissy said with a small giggle. Although, I had to wonder what she meant by that. She couldn't be- What did Hermione call it? Right! Shipping is what she called it. Aunt Cissy couldn't be shipping Draco and I could she? How could she be shipping us already? I'm not even gay, at least I don't think so...

My own thoughts had me blushing before I knew it. This only caused Aunt Cissy's smirk to grow, practically proving my theory. Draco seemed oblivious to all of this since he was suddenly very excited. He practically dragged me towards our rooms. Though as we ran through the halls, I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face. We both laughed with joy as Uncle Lucius shouted at us to stop running through the halls.

Eventually, I was pushed into my room. Of course, the noise of it all woke up my familiars. "Sorry guys. I was hoping to let you sleep a bit longer. We're going out with Draco and my parents today so I'll need to infuse you." They seemed disappointed by this, but they eventually agreed. We didn't want to draw to much attention to ourselves, especially since my father was still wanted by the wizarding world.

After quickly infusing them, I got dressed. Sadly I still had the different oversized, baggy, and grime-filled clothes from the Dursleys. I was embarrassed that this was all I had... Especially since I wanted to impress my parents. Putting away my pride, I decided to walk over to Draco's room and knock on his door. When he opened the door, I was looking down at the floor as to not look him in the eyes. "C-can I borrow some clothes for today?"

If I didn't know better than I would have sworn that I heard Draco let out a sound of excitement when I asked. He basically pulled me into his room as I looked up in surprise. I was pushed onto the bed as he pulled out clothes from his wardrobe to hold up next to my head. Eventually he was taking too long and I started to worry that we were going to be late meeting my parents. "Draco! We have to hurry. Can i just get something simple so we can go? I'm excited to spend time with them!"