Chapter 3

Madeline found a way from Michael's grip as she started to run. Michael looked under the table where the two sisters hid.

"Madds we have to find a way to save Rylie from....Madeline are you listening to me?" Selena said looking at Maddie.

Maddie was looking straight forward at something that caught her view.

Sitting in the middle of the floor, with a green color representing a lime tropical flavor stood a gummy koala.

The gummy bear looked old and dirty with a coat of dirt. Either way to Madds, it was a giant gummy bear calling her name.

Michael lost Rylie somewhere since she ran from his grip as he was distracted.

In his sight was a tiny girl that could easily be the size of his thumb walking out of her hiding place under the small table.

The girl's eyes stared straight forward looking at the gummy licking her lips.

"Madds no!" Selena screamed as Madeline ran head on to the gummy.

"Hey Michael, have you seen m-" Louis walked in asking before Michael's hand was over his mouth. Michael pointed to the tiny girl eating the raw gummy.

The ten year old chomped off the koala's arm and ate on. Somehow the girl kept eating and somehow Michael got Niall and Ashton in the watch.

Madds was completely oblivious the boys were watching, towering over her. The girl just continues to nom on the half eaten koala as the four boys stare at her wide eyed.

"What is she?" Ashton asked. Michael shrugged. "Im not sure. I just found three of them in my room."

"Where are the other two?" Louis asks not taking his eyes off the girl.

"One is probably hiding under the table and the other im not sure."

"Hey isn't that my gummy koala?" Niall asks looking at the girl and the gummy bear.

"Hey can I pick her up?" Louis asks.

Meanwhile as the boys talked Rylie met up with Selena.

"What?! Our sister is out there with the monsters?!?" Rylie exclaimed. Selena was looking out there.

"That short attention span isn't helping our situation one bit. C'mon sis, Madds needs our help."

"No Selena I'm going alone." the newly seventeen-year old said starting to walk out.

"I'm going with you and that's final!" Selena's anger was evident. The middle child grabbed her sisters arm.

That's when both saw one of the giants grab Madeline and pick her up by her sweater. She just held on tight to the gummy koala as Michael held her.

As she looked up and finally realized her situation, she screamed. Mike's eyes widened as he didn't expect the shriek.

Selena ran  as fast as she could yelling "Put her down!"  the girl flipped out.

Louis looked down to see the frantic fourteen-year old flail her arms around. "Madds jump and I'll catch you! Then we will run like Forrest Gump!"

Rylie followed but stopped when she saw someone. Ashton Irwin was towering over her and he saw her from the corner of his eye.

Selena was running to Michael as she started kicking at Michaels shoes. That's when Louis picked her up by her jacket and set her on his palm.

"Hey back off and put me down! I know karate!" Selena said as she did a karate kick and fell on her bum.  Selena squirmed and resisted her purple hair swinging around, but stopped when she realized he was too strong.

Louis chuckled at her failed attempts to leave. "This is amusing."

"Not it's not you bastard! My baby sister got taken by one of you giants!" Selena screamed.

Madeline was still crying clutching to her last piece of gummy koala as Michael tried calming her down.

"No no shh it's ok. It's alright." Michael cooed rocking her back and forth. Lou started chuckling seeing his friend try calm down the little fragile girl.

"I know how to stop her from crying! Be right back." Niall said running out of the room.

Ashton tried picking up Rylie as she flinched.

Think Ry think! What would Madeline or Selena do?Wait! I know what to do!

As Ash's fingers rapped around her figure, the redhead forcefully bit his fore-finger. "OUCH!" Ash said. The bite mark was tiny, but it still managed to hurt.

Thank you Maddie. Rylie thought as she tried to get to her sisters.

"Nope not so fast girl." Ashton said plucking the girl up from the ground. A yelp came out from the redhead as she struggled to resist.

Once she looked down, she started freaking out at how high she was getting from the ground. Rylie grabbed on to Ashton's thumb.

Louis laughed seeing Selena squirm. "Woah, someone's on their period." Selena turned around and smacked his finger. "DAMN IF I WERE YOU I WOULD RUN BOY!"

"Still standing here love. What are you gonna do about it?" Lou said wearing a smug grin. His hand game closer to his face as he stuck his tongue out at the girl. Selena raised her face and swung.

"OUCH!" Lou shouted he recoiled, making his hand go further from his face. Selena grinned.

"Damn it shortstack! You made me bite my tongue." Louis said putting his other hand to his face.

Niall came back with a bag behind his bag. He took out a few gummy koalas and raised them flat on his palm to the crying brunette. Madeline looked up from her curled up position in Michael's hand and saw the gummies.

The girl smiled in delight as she was mesmerized by the colorful koalas. She slowly got up and unsteadily walked across Mikey's hand to Niall's.

Maddie fell on Niall's hand and happily hugged a koala.

The boys awed.

Except for Ash, he was too amazed by how beautiful Rylie was. He carefully held her in his hand as the girl shuddered.

****************************************************************************************************************

GUMMY KOALAS GALOREEEEE

-Marcy