Chapter 5.

Calum looked down at the tiny girl in the palm of his hand.

"LET ME GO I NEED TO SAVE MADDIE!!" She screams wiggling in Calum's grasp.

He chuckled and cups Selena in his hands so she can't escape.

Meanwhile Harry and Liam took Maddie out of Niall's hands and were looking at her.

Madds was just sitting there trembling with fear.

Harry looked down at her in pity. "Hey it's okay. We won't hurt you. We are just um... kind of curious on why their is tiny girls in our apartment." He says slowly.

Maddie nods but she still looks really scared.

Selena isn't just mad anymore she is really nervous now too. She doesn't want her sister getting hurt. She is extremely protective over her.

"OH MY GOD U SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN? MADDS IS GONNA GET HURT IF I DON'T SAVE HER!!! RYLIE STOP FLIRTING WITH THE DRUMMER DUDE AND SAVE OUR SISTER! I can't really do that now because I'm trapped in a hot dudes hands!" She says.

She covers her mouth. "Uh d-did I say that out loud..." She says blushing.

Calum laughs. "Am I really that hot?"

Rylie is just watching her sister going berzerk.

"Uh... Well that's not the point.... RYLIE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND SAVE MADS!!! OH SHIT I SWEARED IN FRONT OF HER!!! Oh my God I have a problem!! But save her now Ry!!"

"Uh I would but I don't really wanna get found..." Rylie mumbles.

"Coward! I'll get her then! I'm ripped I can escape!" She says trying to open Calum"s fingers.

But she fails and sits down panting out of breath.

"Just give the poor girl some air Calum." He says giggling. (Louis giggling is one of the awesomest things to see. Okay? Okay? THE FAULT IN OUR STARS *Screams*)

Calum finally opens his hand and she literally jumps off and starts kicking at Harry's feet. Harry looks down and laughs.

"Well isn't someone feisty?"

Selena groans and leans against the wall.

"Rylie If you don't get your butt down here and help me I'll come up there and get you." She warns.

Rylie sighs. She wanted to help Selena but she was just to scared they were going to hurt her. To be honest Ashton was the only one she trusted.

Selena is nervous as hell. "Madds! Are you okay what did they do to you up there?! I'm a bad climber but I could try! Oh my God oh my God!"

Maddie isn't even paying attention. She is just eating the gummy koala Niall gave her to calm her down.

Harry kneels down. "Calm down we won't hurt your sister or you. We just uh... wanna know how this happened."

"We don't really know we just woke up like this here."

Harry nods. "Weird."

Rylie steps onto Ashtons Palm revealing herself.

Suddenly they hear a knock on the door. "Two words Selena. Giant pizza!"

Selena"s eyes widen. "OH MY GOD YES! THIS SHALL BE AWESOME.

Zayn and Luke walk in. "Vas happenin guys we got pizza." (Sorry I had to :3)

Selena looks up at him almost fainting. She was in love with Zayn. When she is sad she listens to Zayn sing. When she is happy she watches videos of him doing funny things. She would really listen or watch him whatever mood she is in. (So me.)

"Selena! Hide!" Rylie hisses going into Ashtons Palm.

Selena doesn't listen she just stares into the chocolate brown eyes of her idol.

Louis laughs nervously. "Uh is that Lottie"s doll? I think it is." He says hiding her behind his back.

Selena scowls. She wanted to meet Zayn. She was head over heels in love with him.

Harry stuffs Maddie in his shirt pocket.

Luke squints his eyes. "You guys are hiding somehting."

Liam gulps. "Nuh uh...."

Zayn looks at Lou. "Louis what are you hiding behind your back."

"Nothing..."

Zayn tackles Louis and opens his hand. Luke does the same to Ashton.

Maddie giggles from Harry"s pocket. "I"m safe!" she cheers.

Harry chuckles and smiles down at her.

Zayn looks at Selena and screams.

"Told you not to look mate." Louis shrugs.

"B but how is she so tiny.... she is like a doll..." He stammers

"Um still present here..."

"Oh uh sorry..."

Selena was freaking out on the inside. "OH MY GOD HE IS HOTTER IN PERSON." She covers her mouth. "D did I just say that out loud...."

Zayn laughs. "SEE LOUIS SOMEONE GETS IT!"

Louis scowls. "I"m smoking too!"

Maddie giggles from Harry's pocket.

Luke looks at Harry wide eyed. "There is another one?!"

"Erm yeah..." He says taking Madds out of his pocket.

"Okay please explain how this adorable girl and her sisters got here." Zayn winks at Selena.

Selena almost dies Zayn Malik called her adorable.

"Sit yo ass down its story time motherfucker." Selena says sassily.

Louis laughs. "Damn girl you got sass"

_______________________________________

OMG TYLER OAKLEY QUOTE. LOL hope you enjoyed bye.

-McKenna