{4}

CHAPTER 4- THE LAUGH

                                                                     FLORA'S P.O.V

 After talking about an hour I had completely had forgotten that I needed to go to the mall to buy the essentials that I need for College. But then I started to panic after I had remembered.

I have to go! I signed at him while getting up from the table and grabbing my bag.

Wait! Why? He questioned me while getting up him self as well.

I forgot to go to the mall! I have to get some essentials for College tomorrow.

I’ll come with you as well, I have to get a few stuff too.

Okay, but be quick, I said to him.

We could go with my scooter if you want?

What scooter?

Come outside and see for your self.

 I didn’t reply but went outside instead where it had fortunately stopped raining and what I saw was an old style but new cream-colored scooter.

It’s so cute! I signed at him grinning.

He smirked and replied, Not as cute as you.

 I know that that line was the most cliché thing I’ve ever heard but I couldn’t help it when the zoo inside my stomach started to go wild and my face went red like a tomato. The bad thing is if I weren’t mute, I’d be stuttering like an idiot but the good thing is that even if I did stutter, I don’t think that he could have heard me.

Don’t you think we should hurry? He checked his watch, The mall is about to close in 45 minutes and it takes about 10 minutes to get there.

After he said that he went on his scooter and motioned for me to sit behind him. When I sat behind him, he grabbed my hands and put them around his waist and trust me, I wasn’t going to refuse after feeling his abs through his leather jacket that looked very good on him by the way.

I closed my eyes and sighed, really loudly might I add that had him give me a questioning look not because of the sigh obviously but because of the giddy smile on my face which made him quirk his eyebrows and smirk slightly like he knew what was going through my head. Oh if he only knew.

He started the scooter and off we went. There was only one word that could describe what it felt to be on the same scooter as a psychotic driver. Crazy. He went around cars and when they honked he obviously couldn’t hear and that made everybody else even more frustrated. And the only thing I could do was laugh that sounded more like wheezing then a normal laugh, which made me thankful for Noah being deaf because if he heard that, he would be on his scooter speeding away.The scooter ride to the mall was amazing to say the least and every time he over took a car, I would tighten my arms around his waist.

When we arrived and I got off the scooter, Noah had to hold me when I was about to fall down because of me being too dizzy to stand up on my own. He chuckled and I was about to fall again but not because of being dizzy, but because of the angelic sound of his laugh.

 You can talk? I asked him.

I tried a few times with a specialist but it didn’t go too well

Why?

Let’s just say that lady now can’t hear too well as well.

I was thankful again for him being deaf because I was wheezing like hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :D VOTE OR COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK THE STORY IS IF YOU WANT TO OF COURSE :)   NOAH'S SCOOTER ON THE SIDE -------->>>>>>