{6}

CHAPTER 6- PERFECT DAY

                                                                        FLORA'S P.O.V

It was a beautiful day today. Staring at the cloudless sky while lying down on the soft grass. Lying down with a special person next to you made it even more beautiful. After Noah chasing after me around the park like we were little kids and people giving us weird looks, we decided to lie down on the grass and just enjoy this beautiful day. A while later we both sat up, sitting cross legged facing each other.

Thank God the teachers had an emergency meeting, so we get to start a day later.

I nodded agreeing with him. Then he smiled a little.

Spending a perfect day with someone so perfect fits don't you think? Spending it at school would have been upsetting.

Likewise. I replied, blushing.

And then something shocking happened. He looked down but I saw it, a small faint taint of red on his cheeks. Was he blushing? That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't help but let out a big smile once I realized it. And he looked away embarrassed. I slightly touched his hand, which made him look up at me.

I blush all the time, I told him

I've realized, He replied slightly smirking now.

Great, I try to make him feel better but then I get embarrassed my self.

It's okay, he said. I like it when you blush. You look gorgeous every time.

What did he just say? I looked at him wide eyed and he looked at me horrified as well, like he accidently let out a secret that no one should have known about. I didn't know what to say back but before I could say something that would make this even more awkward then it already is, loud hoots and shouts came from a group of boys. I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was but then my eyes widened even bigger then before when I realized who it was. They were a group of boys from my old high school and they were heading towards us.

I immediately wrapped my arms around Noah's arm and hid my face in the crook of his neck. Boy did he smell good. But the point here is that I was terrified because they were the ones that always bullied me during my high school years and made it miserable. I could defend my self most of the time, I wasn't scared but they were the only ones that could actually give me a good scare and they knew it.

Noah knew something was up from the way that I was gripping his arm tight, I was hoping they wouldn't recognize me but unfortunately I wasn't on my lucky day.

"Oh look!" One of them shouted, pointing towards me. They were five in total. Noah suddenly got defensive and got up quickly trying to push me behind him and I wasn't going to argue so I did what Noah wanted me to. All of them came sauntering towards us. I peeked over Noah's shoulder.

"Look who it is, the mute." The leader, James commented and I cringed.

"Who do we have here? Your boyfriend?" One of them asked and all of them laughed like it was impossible for me to get one. Yes, Noah wasn't my boyfriend but we were hopefully heading towards that direction.

Even though Noah couldn't hear them, I knew that he knew they were making snide remarks or saying something terrible from the way I was shaking like a leaf behind him from fear.

James slightly pushed Noah's shoulder, "Are you mute too?" He asked, chuckling slightly that sounded more like the start of an evil cackling. James looked confused as to why Noah didn't answer him and then that confusion cleared and he started to laugh.

"Oh dude! Are you deaf?" James was smart? I didn't know that.

I came out from Noah and pushed James back from his shoulders getting furious. He could mess with me but not with Noah. But Noah didn't stop from shocking me today because he moved me aside, looking mad. He punched James straight on his nose, making a very cringing cracking noise. There was a huge amount of blood gushing out of James' nose.

Noah quickly grabbed my hand and we started to run away while James was lying on the floor holding his nose in agony, shouting at his friends to call an ambulance. After turning around the corner at the end of the street, I stopped and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily, Noah doing the same.

I looked towards him and he turned his head towards me too. He suddenly grinned and I smiled, adrenaline still pumping through my veins.

Perfect day. He said, chuckling.

Perfect. I replied, wheezing.

------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE NEW CHAPTER! VOTE OR COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY OR HOW YOU THINK IT'S GOING IF YOU WOULD LKE. THANK YOU! :) AND NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE IN NOAH'S P.O.V!!!! ;D FLORA ON THE SIDE ---->>>>

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO The_Infinity FOR THE NEW COVER <3