Part 4

Your Pov

"Finally I can sleep in my own bed for a change." I stretch one last time before leaving everything behind me, the cold air hits my skin as I walk out of the castle. I walk over to where my car is parked for the last two weeks without leaving the castle. "First I need to do some groceries shopping before going home."

I stop in front of the supermarket, I get everything I need for today and some other few things I never buy a lot because I never know when I need to stay in the castle. I stand in the line waiting to pay for my groceries.

"Mom I have seen her on Tv somewhere?" I hear soft whispers from behind me, I try to ignore them if I am in the public. People always want a story from me, I am one of the closest to the royal family and if you can't ask the royal himself than why not his staff.

"I know sweetie she looks familiar to me too."

"Look Mom she has a golden medal on her coat." I look down and the little girl was right, I try to hide it with my hair but more people have already seen it. They know it from somewhere but they don't know from where but a golden medal is for everyone recognizable.

"Are you Miss Kal?" The cashier asks me if it's my turn to pay.

"Yes." I say to her, she points at the tv screen on the other side of the street. There is a Tv program on that's talking about the royal family, it's a shame I don't hear what they are talking about.

"Is it true the king is going to visit the city with you Miss Kal?"

"Yes he is, there are no official deals made so I can't tell you much." I smile at her, I just want her to do her job it's been some long two weeks and I just want to go home and sleep.

"Miss Kal how is the king we have seen him on Tv for the first time and he is not bad to look at, is he really that handsome in real life? If he is why haven't you fallen in love with him yet but than again why would a king marry someone like you right?"

"Miss please do your job, I am done with mine so I just want to go home." I stay as friendly as I can but she get my message as she shuts up and scans my products. I putt them in a bag and walk out and over to my car, a few minutes later I stop in front of my apartment building. I sigh in relief, I step out of the car but bright flashes stop me from walking further.

"Miss Kal what can you say about the king!"

"Is it true that Miss Greendale is coming to the party!"

"Miss Kal!...Miss Kal!...Miss Kal!!" The cameras surround me and I try to reach the door, when I do I open it quick and step inside and close the door right behind me. I take the elevator to my floor as the doors open I walk over to my couch and fall on it, I drop the bags next to me. I stay like this for a few minutes before my stomach begins to make noise, I groan and stand up slowly. I take the bags to the kitchen and take my meal and putt it in the microwave, I turn on the Tv and make everything ready for me to eat and relax. With my meal I sit for the Tv just what ever there is on Tv after I am finished I take a long warm bath, after bath I go straight to bed. It looks like I am more tired now I am home than I ever was at the castle, Hoseok really helped me out today. My eyes fall closed and I immediately fall asleep my body is really tired.

I wake up by the most irritating noise I know, my alarm. I pick up my phone and turn it off, I roll on my back and Look through my phone. The whole internet is full of the king that showed his face for the first time in ages and of course my speech is on it too. I decided to go into town in the morning and go to the castle around noon, I haven't much work left and if Hoseok does what he said he would do than there would be no problem. So I go slowly out of bed and take my time to do everything, I look again through my phone as I wait for my meal to heat up.