Part 7

"What was wrong with that girl in the green dress I thought she was about to cry." He says under his breath so only I was able to hear him.

"Hoseok just to be curious did you read the information about the guests I gave you a few weeks ago?" I ask him as if he didn't look like he knew who they where.

"Only some of them, I got bored after the second paper."

"Seriously!" I whispery yell at him. "I did my best for you and all you had to do was reading the information you needed for this evening and you didn't even care to look at it."

"I am sorry Miss perfect."

"If it isn't Miss Kal I never thought you could look so beautiful." A mans voice spoke from behind us, me and Hoseok both turned around. It was the king from our neighbour kingdom, I visit him a lot with Hoseok's father for business.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Your Highness." I bow deep for him, Hoseok does also a bow when he sees me doing it.

"And this is the young king I presume?"

"Yes he is, King Hoseok this is King Hedrick and um..your wife and son aren't here today?"

"Yes they are with me today but they are of course checking out the food you have here."

"Well I don't think our chefs can cook anything more delicious than your wife's pie, it's one of the best." He smiles sweetly at me and than turns to Hoseok.

"Your doing well at keeping her, if you didn't I think I would steal her away from you." The king laughs at his joke, the only thing Hoseok is doing his fake laugh.

"But how are you doing Your Highness I haven't visit you with king Hoseok yet?"

"No you haven't but I know you have been busy with all the task after the kings dead, that's what I heard from my son at least. You two still write to each other if I am correct."

"Yes we do only texting is easier but he want to keep it classy, his words." The king laughs with me and I start to enjoy myself a bit and forgetting Emma Greendale for tonight.

"I am sorry but who is your son if I may ask?"

"His name is Namjoon he is my only son and will take over the kingdom when I step down but if you excuse me I think I see them." With a small nod he disappears in the crowd.

"You write letters to a prince?" He crosses his arms and looks almost mad at me.

"Is that why you are refusing me?"

"Wait what! Hoseok what are you talking about?" He putts his arm around my waist and leads me to the end of the room as he hides us under the stairs.

"Do you have already your Prince Charming!"

"You are not thinking I have a relationship with Prince Namjoon are you?" I become mad at him, I didn't cry for him to get treated like this.

"Well why else would someone like you writing a Prince and don't come with the bullshit because 'he wanted that'. How can you go behind my back like this, I thought we had something but no you are just someone running behind royal blood." He finished and I couldn't hold my anger, I hit him right in his face.

"What's wrong with you for accusing me for doing that, you have known me for so long and talking like this! I can't believe you! You are a heartless person you know that Hoseok, I have been doing so much for you and being called a gold digger as you assume I am *snort* I had hoped you knew me better than this." I walked away from him hoping my tears wouldn't roll down my cheeks, I make my way through the crowd finding a way to the balcony. The second the fresh air hits my skin, my tears begin to fall. The make up that I did will be ruined but I don't care, I want to go back to my room and sit there crying. I have enough things going on that but those words really hurt me.