Part 9

Pov  Taeyoon

I waited some place away from the king, I found a rock where I could see who came here. I was laying with my eyes closed as I heard hooves of a horse coming closer, the horse runs passed me and I see (Y/n) sitting on the horse. She didn't even see me sitting here, I walk to where my horse is standing, I looses the rope and walk with him to look if everything is alright between the king and her and it does they walk to the middle of the flower field. I get up my horse and ride back to the castle keeping a eye open for when they return.

Pov Hoseok

"What are your doing here?" I ask her as we stand in a flower field under the stars, she came running to me out of breath.

"I am sorry, it's all my fault you have to marry her." She broke down in tears, I want to putt a arm around her but she pushes it away. "Hoseok..." She looks at me with her tearing eyes, I see the pain in her eyes. I don't know what to say I just want to hold her in my arms and telling her that it doesn't matter.

"What are you talking about?"

"There was a letter telling me to sigh the contract of your marriage, if I didn't there was no way we could safe the kingdom. Your father had already signed it and I care about you so much but I can't...." She falls on her knees, I kneel next to her and take her in my arms. "I can't keep doing this to you, you have to marry her and it's time I see you as my king."

"Is that why you always say that I am not your king?"

"Because you never was, I saw you as the man I loved and nothing more. I knew I lost my change the moment I read that document about the money problem and that he would marry you to the most wealthy family from the kingdom, that time I got to see that our places are too different."

"You lost hope." She gives me a small nod as she looks at the ground, I let her look up as I bring my fingers under her chin. "Even when you lost all hope you never left my side and helped me find out the truth, how can I not stopping loving you. Your beautiful features never left my mind, I knew you would come back and if you didn't I did somethings that would bring you back. I don't care about my status or yours I want you, all the things I did I did for this moment." I close in on her and there is one thing I always wanted to do, I need to take my change and what is more romantic than under the stars. I kiss her in the middle of the field of flowers as little rain drops fall down from the sky, the clear sky changed in dark clouds. We both don't care about anything that, she brings her arms around my neck and I move my arms around her lower back as we bring each other closer to each other. She makes some distance between us as her tears go well with the rain that is falling from the sky.

"I am sorry Hoseok but I can't do this!" She stands up and runs away, she jumps up her horse and rides away. I follow behind her, she is riding towards the castle but when we are almost there she takes a other turn. Guards are already walking towards me and one has a hold of my horse I can't go anywhere, she looks over her shoulder as this was her plan all along. She kicks her horse and rides away.

Your pov

I didn't want to go home, I place the horse back and take my car to drive somewhere. I needed a shoulder to cry on I hadn't much friends where I could go too, I ring the bell not much later the door opens.

"Can I stay over."

"Are you okay?" He says letting me in the building.

"No....I am broken and hurt and I just want to hide away from the world." I say walking up the stairs to his apartment, he opens the door and we both walk inside.

"Haven't you brought any clothes with you when you came here."

"No I drove straight towards your place Yoongi." I sit down and turn on the Tv.