Part 8

"I am telling you this because it's not my plan to marry you, I think you need to know before I cancel all of this and it's KING Hoseok for you and not just Hoseok."

"You may be king but you can't cancel this marriage for a weak excuse as that, is it that you love someone else?!"

"That's not of your concern, don't get too comfortable here at the castle your won't be staying that long anyway." I walk away from her before she can say anything back, I walk to the guards room where Taeyoon probably is. I was right about that, I hear his laugh from the hallway where I am walking. I open the door and all of the guards are looking at me.

"Your Highness what are you doing here?" Taeyoon walks up to me as he walks me outside of the room and he closes the door behind him.

"I like to go to the city?"

"The city, did (Y/n) says that it was alright?"

"It almost looks like she is the boss around here more than me!"

"That's not true at all sir but all the guards respect her rules, it's for your safety Sir and it's night I don't think either that we have to go outside at this time."

"At the moment I don't care much about that, I just want to get out of this place for a few hours. Please Taeyoon?"

"*sigh* you take the blame if (Y/n) finds out about this."

"I think she will now this in a few minutes so we need to hurry up a bit." He nods immediately and we walk to the back of the castle where the horses are standing, as the horses are ready to ride out we do. The city is something I like to walk around in disguise, as no one knows me I can walk free and get that feeling of being free from everything but I never got the change to do that. Every responsibility I have as king now and the responsibility my father has laid on my shoulders after he died, if it wasn't like that he could hold his promise to me and let me marry the woman I love and he knew who it was already.

"Your Highness slow down! The city is the other way!" I hear Taeyoon calling me but I kick the horse and he begins to run faster. "Your Highness!"

"Dad I know you told me I need to do everything for the kingdom but can I ask you for one promise?"

"Of course but I don't know if I can keep it?"

"Just hear me out before you judge it please."

"Fine let me hear it."

"You and mom told me that you married because you loved each other, I want that too. I don't want to be part of those story's where I need to be married because of reasons, I only want one reason and that's love."

"Hoseok before I answer your promise why asking me this?"

"Um..mom hired some girl a few months ago and um...I think I like her, I followed her around a bit. Not to be creepy or anything it was first to look if she was a good one but um..it turned out different."

"You started to like her??"

"Yes."

"Than I will promise you that you will marry her out of love and that I would do anything in my power to keep it that way."

"Thank you dad."

I stop the horse as I came at the end of the road.

"I thought you wanted to kill yourself you run so fast towards the cliff."

"I had something to think about, Taeyoon did you know about the marriage?"

"No I had no idea until she arrived here at the castle, (Y/n) told me someone important came but never who. But if I understand you right you didn't know either?"