010

➖

Yoongi grabbed the ends of min jees bag dumping its contents onto there shared bed, min jee was sulking in the corner of the room.

"You're supposed to fold the clothes first, before putting them in the bag" yoongi grabbed a sock sifting through the clothes to look for a match, "come on".

Min jee stood up jumping onto the bed still with a sour expression, "are you excited for the beach"?

"yea, you have to go in the water with me" yoongi walked over to there drawers finally finding the other matching sock in one of the drawers.

"Of course your not aloud to go deep without one of us, yea"? Yoongi looked over his shoulder at min jee who was trying to fold one of her sweaters, "babes it's going to be warm there"

"Oh, my bad" min jee smiled rolling around on the bed, "i get to wear shorts"?

"Yep" yoongi laughed sitting down next to min jee who was still rolling around on the bed, he tickled her avoiding her foot that kicked out every time she giggled.

"How long will it take to get there" yoongi had given up on tickling his daughter instead folding some shirts that were appropriate for the weather to come.

"Only a couple of hours or more, then we go on a boat" yoongi folded another shirt that was maroon with an old logo on it.

"i can't wait" min jee kicked her legs up reaching for her toes like they'd taught her in gym class.

"Me to" yoongi went back to her backpack slipping in the few clothes she'd picked that would work, "sweetie go pick out some shorts or something, you've got only two shirts and a pair of leggings". Min jee rolled of the bed doing what her father had said and picking out a couple of more shirts and some shorts, "don't forget pajamas to"

Yoongi accompanied her by the drawer going to one of the top ones to grab himself some clothing. They were currently packing for the trip which would take about 6 hours to go to there destination and two hours would be spent on a boat. He pulled out a couple of plain shirts one of them identical to the maroon one min jee had packed.

"We leave pretty early tomorrow so when i say wake up you wake up" yoongi gave his daughter a pointed look they both shared the same love for sleep but, yoongi had managed to push that away and get his daughter up from school every morning.

"No why so early" min jee folded up the clothes shed grabbed setting them next to the bag.

"To avoid traffic silly" min jee groaned flopping like a fish onto the bed for the millionth time that day.

"Why dont you go clean your ears and i'll grab our toiletries ok"? Min jee quickly responded hopping into the bathroom to get the hydrogen peroxide out, after yoongi had shown her how to clean her new piercings shed been doing it day and night by herself.

Yoongi hummed to grabbing some socks for min jee and himself as well, yoongi was using a small duffel bag to carry his stuff. He'd already packed most of his clothes but the toiletries for the two. Yoongi made his way out of there room to go check on min jee and grab what he needed.

"You got it"? Yoongi shuffled around his daughter crouching down to go into one of the sinks cabinets. He grabbed some toothpaste and toothbrushes going over to there tub to get shower gel. Yoongi didn't really bother with getting himself. A separate shower gel from min jee. The familiar dancing watermelon on the soap advertised tearless shampoo and conditioner that they'd both used since min jee had been around.

"Yep, hurts a little bit" yoongi patted her head making her lean to the side a little.

"Doesn't look irritated or swollen so that's good" min jee threw the cotton ball away leaving the peroxide out and following her dad into their room.

"Can i use your phone on the ride" min jee took the shower gel yoongi had handed her putting it in his duffel bag after he taped hte cap.

"of course, no sound i need to hear the directions" min jee smiled, there were a couple of games on his phone specifically for jee whenever they went on long car rides or any waiting area. Min jee started talking about the beach making yoongi smile about all the things she said.

Yoongi's phone pinged making him jump from the sudden noise.

Kim Namjoon:
Hey, if it's easier jimin said you guys can follow us instead of using the gps.

He opened the message pausing for a second to answer, it seemed better than blindly following his gps which would probably make him take a longer way.

You:
Sure, do they have towels?

'Oh my god' yoongi mentally slapped himself out of all things he could say he asked about towels. To him it was important though he didn't know if he needed to pack a towel for min jee and himself.

Kim Namjoon:
Yes, there should be

Yoongi refrained from answering already imagining the way namjoon would probably be laughing at him from the other end of the line.

"Jee go grab a snack or something and set it out on the counter for tomorrow i'll bring out bags out" yoongi wanted to call namjoon quickly just to figure out what the trip was really about.

Min jee ran out of the room singing some song "nothing to sugary", yoongi watched her go before calling namjoon and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey" namjoon picked the call up a couple of seconds after yoongi had called.

"Hey, so do you have anything specific planned for this trip or— yea" yoongi held his breath.

"Yea, uhm— we don't really have anything planned just figured we'd spend the days at the beach for the most part, is that ok"? Namjoon was also holding his breath but both didn't now what each other were doing anyways.

"Sounds good, jees really excited for the beach, are we going to shop for food tomorrow or when we get there"? Yoongi put the phone against his ear and shoulder, zipping up min jees bag that was now fully packed for a four day trip.

"I'm not sure, jimin said he would deal with the food i guess if there's anything specific you want or she wants just bring it with you" yoongi nodded but sighed when he realized he was on the phone.

"Ok sounds good, thank you bye" yoongi hung up immediately after namjoons goodbye tossing his phone onto the bed.

Yoongi raised his hand pressing it into his chest his heart seemed to have sped up while talking to namjoon and he didn't like it. He quickly zipped up his duffle bag grabbing both bags and lugging it into the kitchen were min jee had a couple of snacks out already deciding which ones to bring on the car ride.

"Only one" yoongi raised his eyebrows smiling when his daughter pouted, "were stopping at the store before we go to the house".

Min jee nodded picking out one of the snacks and pushing the rest to the side were yoongi went and put them in there respective cupboards.

"Let's watch a movie before bed" min jee let her dad pick her up raising her over his head and making funny noises before both sat on the couch laughing.

It wasn't till late at night that yoongi fell asleep on the couch with his daughter remembering to put an alarm on for the morning.

The chapters were they go on the trip is almost coming up and so is all the drama I've got planned 🙂
I hope everyone's day is going well ❤️