016

"alright i'll get going now" jee was to focused on the tv to pay attention to the fact that her dad was already leaving for a portion of the night

"jee say goodbye" namjoon twisted around to face jee on the couch.

jee got up from the couch her socked feet making little pitter patter noises as she ran into her dad's legs. yoongi smiled picking jee up and hugging her while she giggled lightly, "be good, I'll see ya later tonight".

"yes ma'am" yoongi smiled reflecting the same fun filled smile as his daughter.

"remember no horror movies" yoongi lightly patted the side of namjoons a cheek, "goodluck".

"bye" namjoon waved at yoongi as he left duffle bag slung over his shoulders.

namjoon locked the door letting out an over dramatic sigh as he sat down next to jee.

"do u like daddy"? jee turned towards namjoon with her hands on her stomach as her neck was forced into an awkward angle as her body slid down the back of the tiny couch.

"what" namjoon turned to also look at jee surprised.

"like, like like" jee grinned clapping her hands together before going back to resting them on her stomach.

namjoon took a minute to answer thinking of jimin and yoongi and the trip they had just been on he loved yoongi still he even told jimin that while talking about calling of the engagement and ultimately there splitting as a whole. "yes but hush don't tell him" namjoon smiled lovingly at his daughter he regretted ever leaving her and yoongi every day.

"he knows" jee continued to giggle.

"what" namjoon sat up a little straighter he had planned on asking yoongi to talk over breakfast this weekend.

"uncle ji and daddy we're talking bout you" jee shifted on the couch throwing her head over namjoons thigh and kicking her feet a little bit.

namjoons eyebrows knitted and he welcomed the affection from min jee raking a hand threw her hair softly as she leaned into the touch, "what'd he say"?

jee looked over to the tv as the commercials ended, "he like likes you". yoongi had in fact not said that but jee was smart enough to interpret yoongi and jihoons conversation in the kitchen from earlier.

"what if we lived together, like all of us" namjoon looked down at his daughter who was distracted by the tv.

"yes please" Namjoon laughed, smiling, "need more rooms".

"you don't like sharing rooms with daddy" namjoon threateningly hovered his hands over jees ticklish stomach.

"no" jee was to focused on the television to realize her father was about to tickle her something she didn't really enjoy.

jee broken into a fit of giggles the second namjoon's hand met her stomach kicking her feet up and wiggling out of joons grip.

"will you and daddy ever be a family again?" jee asked kicking namjoon a hand away from her.

namjoon pauses for the millionth time that night his brain going haywire he didn't even know if yoongi still loved him. he really good he did at this point he wants to be with yoongi and jee. be able to wake up to them both together seeing yoongi walk around in his weird graphic tees every morning he could imagine the male picking up there daughter to wake her. he wanted that domestic life with them but he didn't know how to tell yoongi this, "hopefully do you think you guys would like that?"

jee immediately nodded almost aggressively before giggling again, "yes please". and that was the end of there talking for awhile as jee fell asleep in joons lap completely unaware of the turmoil in his head.

Meanwhile Yoongi was busy putting on the minimal stage makeup he uses for his second to last appearance on stage for the night.

he was still conflicted about namjoons dm hoping jee wasn't blabbering about stuff like she loves to do.

"bub you've got some time someone just spilled shit all over our stage" jeongguk popped his head into the tiny room yoongi had adopted as his own space after performing for this club for a long time.

"perfect time for you to tell me about ur little boy toy" yoongi smirked tugging jeongguk into his little stool.

"he's so hot" jeongguk blushed slightly looking at yoongis thru the mirror as he worked on his eyes.

"mmm what's his name again"? yoongi continued to work his mouth ajar in concentration. 

"taehyung, he has this friend who keeps visiting him and stuff" gguk swiveled around in the chair staring dejectedly at the carpeted floor.

"what's wrong with that do you think they've got a thing, i thought you guys made it official a couple of weeks ago" yoongi frowned facing gguk with concern, "I swear if he fucks with your heart i'll break his stick body".

"no no no it's fine, I don't want to be needy and weird and make a huge deal of it" yoongi nodded smiling softly.

"keep me updated babe ur not needy or weird being needy isn't. a bad thing either" yoongi kisses gguk on the head smiling, "come on it's gotta be clean now".

"goodluck" jeongguk walked out with him.

"hey you're invited to the friday dinner by the way bring ur boyyyyyyfriend" yoongi laughed when jeongguk hit him on his shoulder, "come on please"?

"yes whatever" yoongi jumped up slinging an arm around jeongguks a shoulder.

Tonight was going to be nice for everyone hopefully.

TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN COMMENTING AND VOTING I FUCKING LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART YALL MAKE ME FEEL LOVED 💕❤️💗💕❤️💗🧡❤️🥰💗
this chapters really short but bare with me because namgis fucking coming and this chapter introduced the idea of taeminkook
is anyone interested in a q and a along with a face reveal, face reveal being if we reach a set number of votes and or views and even if u guys care enough to see ugly me, q and a probably no matter what