014

➖¨babes were all going out to dinner tonight so wear something besides a sweater¨ yoongi huffed begrudgingly pulling an old sweater that min jee called the ugly christmas sweater despite it not having anything christmas like about it

¨babes were all going out to dinner tonight so wear something besides a sweater¨ yoongi huffed begrudgingly pulling an old sweater that min jee called the ugly christmas sweater despite it not having anything christmas like about it.

Min jee complained while tugging on the navy blue tights her father had given her. The pair were tricked into an awkward dinner with the married couple on there last night at the beautiful beach house. After jimin's restless night of sleep he was slumped against the kitchen countertop completely knocked out only 20 minutes before there reservations forced them out of the home. Namjoon rubbed his husbands back making the smaller jump and shuffle of the chair awkwardly out of the once welcomed touch.

¨alright let's get it¨ min jee proudly looked in the reflective screen of hte TV.

¨you got it¨ yoongi grabbed his wallet shoving it into his back pocket before reluctantly opening the door with his daughter trailing behind a hop in her step. They met namjoon, and jimin in the kitchen a silent nod shared between each other as they all walked into the large rental car.

¨can i get soda¨ yoongi snapped his head down to his daughter, both were in the backseat while a conversation about whether or not the shrimp is what made namjoon sick last time was good.

¨absolutely not only on special occasions¨ min jee frowned knowing better than to kick and make a fit.

¨oh comone it's the last day here¨ namjoon was playfully twisted around in his seat hiding the sadness behind his eyes from the stress currently pressed onto him recently.

¨namjoon, no¨ jimin was gripping the steering wheel with one hand and forcefully pushing his husband back with another.

¨thanks¨ jimin nodded smiling despite the fact yoongi probably couldn't see it. Jimin held no grudge against yoongi after last night he accepted the fact that namjoon and himself wasn't going to last even if it did hurt.

Namjoon dejectedly leaned back into his seat rolling down his window to rest his elbow against the open air. A couple of minutes later the four reached there destination a teeny tiny little restaurant situated on the beaches dock alongside other touristy things. Upon entering they were seated at a high table were mine jess legs swung of hte seat alongside yoongi who couldn't properly touch the floor either. Namjoon was really the only one who could touch the ground, jimin even less than yoongi but only by an estimated inch.

After ordering there was another tense silence. That all there ever seemed to be since the trip started a tense silence whenever no one had to talk. Min jee was collecting the everyones paper wings wrapped around there cutlery creating a chain link that she gifted to yoongi who made a big deal about it wrapping it around his drink with the end loop hooped around his straw.

¨so we're heading out tomorrow morning early, or at least that's the plan¨ jimin had broken the tense silence after smiling at min jee who also scribbled a little drawing for both jimin and namjoon, ¨if you want to leave later that's totally fine¨.

¨its ok early's good¨ yoongi drank from his water. The little loop hooke do to his straw dipped into his drink for a split second that being all yoongi could somehow focus on for a second.

¨our food¨ namjoon was basically drooling as the waiter put there food on there table.

The only sound left was the clinkcing of forks, spoons, etc. min jee was giggling every now and then when yoongi caught her pushing vegetables to the side.

The dinner had ended with nothing but small talk between both pairs an occasional laugh form everyone over something silly min jee had done or said. They'd made it back into the car and eventually home while on the drive jimin had turned the music on leading to both jimin, and min jee singing along rather loudly.

By the time everyone was home min jee was done and showered hopping on the bed while she left her dad to pack.

¨sweetie why don't you try finding some stuff for me¨ yoongi didn't realize how long it would take the time currently being around nine at night, the entire room was covered in min jee and yoongi's clothing.

After being busy on the beach 24/7 the only reason they'd used the room for long periods of time was changing, sleeping, and sometimes holding up to watch a movie with food. Yoongi wasn't always so messy there small apartment was in fact spotless but, hed let it go for this trip.

Yoongi new something with namjoon and jimin war of but didn't want to say anything to either because who would. He saw the awkward affection form namjoon almost like he thought jimin was a little sibling, jimin gave of the same energy shying away from the touches. Yoongi had come to terms with the fact that he did in fact still have feelings for his ex highschool sweetheart but he wasn't going to wedge himself between whatever was happening between the two.

¨thanks jee baby¨ yoongi kissed his daughter on her forehead hugging her goodnight and tucking her in. a little pile of horribly folded clothes were stacked next to a neater pile belonging to yoongi. He sighed smiling while turning the television down so min jee had a little more quiet and went back to folding unfolding min jews work and restarting.

Yoongi yawned setting aside a shirt for him and min jee to travel tomorrow in there stuffy car. They'd planned to just wear there sweatpants in the car but change shirts for tomorrow. He turned the television of finally shutting of the dim lamp he'd had on for the most part of the day. Min jee shuffle in her sleep sidling up to her dad who wrapped an arm around her sleeping form protectively.

¨night daddy¨ jee mumbled obviously half asleep but happy.

¨night jee¨ yoongi smiled falling asleep eventually with a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart. It was the little moments with his daughter that rally did count every day, and this was one of those little moments.

HI THIS WAS HELLA DRY :))
k so i failed italian cus my add was like fuck this
love u all a ton this book has actually gotten some love and that's so fucking cool 💕💗 don't forget to comment because i'm LOneLy and i'll cry or vote if u want no pressure ur chill
i literally disappeared because of school stuff but since summers coming and all i have is testing there should be more updates and then by late july this story should be finished but i'll be doing extras and stuff
ok so don't fight me but a lil self promo i made a smut book basically fro practice cus i wanna make a real hardcore story with a lotta smut but i suck ass:)) so check thaaaat out it gets updated more
some boring life stuff my lesbian ass is going to youth pride for the third time in a row but this time i'll go to the party too to hopefully meet people cus i'm one out of two openly gay kids at school :)))