6. Rules, then nap time

As he was helping Yoongi get his socks on while he was playing with the long sleeves of Jin's sweater.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked. Before he could answer Tae, Jimin rushed in with a smile on his face.

Yoongi blushed as he hid his face in Tae's neck as he carried Yoongi out into the living room with the rest of the boys. While the two were in the bathroom, the others were making up rules and rewards and such for the past hour or so.

"Taehyung, omg we have rules and
ideas and rewards and omg he looks so cute in Jin's sweater!" Hobi basically yelled as they reached the room.

"It's cute, but still mine." Jin said as he sat on the couch. They all sat down and Taehyung passed Yoongi off to the maknae. Yoongi sat in Jungkook's lap as they told him their ideas for rules they came up with.
*******************************
Rules
1. No bad words
2. No hitting/biting
3. Always tell someone when little
4. Eat properly (according to Jin)
5. Ask for sweets
6. Don't lie
7. Listen to caregivers
8. Use inside voice
9. Bathe every other day
10. Ask for playtime
*******************************
Rewards
1. Sweets
2. Later bedtime
3. Playground time
4. New things
5. Play time
*******************************
Punishments
1. Timeouts
2. No candy
3. Soap in mouth
4. Loss of stuffie
5. Spankings
6. No play time
*******************************
Those were the rules they came up with so far.

•Time skip to dinner time•

Yoongi sat in his room on his bed playing with the sleeves of Jins sweater. The boy was so caught up in his own little world that he didn't notice when Jungkook came in.

"Yoongi?"

Jungkook took a few steps closer to the bed.

"Yoongs?"

He walked even closer.

"Baby?" Yoongi jumped at the touch of Jungkooks hand on his shoulder. When did he come in? Yoongi thought to himself.

"Yeah, Kookie?" Yoongi said silently as he continued to play with his sweater paws.

"Do you want to take a nap with me?"

"Can I?!" he yelled a little softer than what Jungkook was expecting from him.

"Of course sugar-cube, and ill give you lots and lots of cuddles." Soon enough they both fell asleep and did so for about the next hour or so. That is, they were asleep until Jimin walked in yelling waking them both up.

"Dinners ready!!"