Chapter 11

Taehyung's P.O.V

I watch as they all group-hug Jin and make him promise them to never repeat this act again... But knowing Jin-hyung (or should I say from observing him), he's very likely to break it, should he ever see me with Kookie or any of the others again. And the main motivator would be his jealousy... jealousy for what? You may ask... Jealous of someone else being near me...close to me instead of him...

He's fallen for me...and I know that. But I have to strengthen it, I have to make Jin mine and he must know his place in our relationship... He's the submissive one and it's very apparent! Always screaming like a girl, playing 'Eomma' to me and the boys and a lot of other things like him wearing skirts. Honestly, my Jin-hyung loves to wear skirts and they really look good on him.
Let's just say that it's his 'kink' probably.

'Oh, he will definitely need one for later....', I smile to myself as I watch Jin and the others laugh and crack jokes as if nothing dramatic happened today. "Hey guys....let's have movie night and just forget today's events", Namjoon suggests to us, most of the boys agreeing with him."Actually", I intervene ,"I was hoping to take Jin-hyung out...as a way to apologize for our fight in the morning." 

"Oh, alright then... You two need to sort out whatever happened between you guys. So yeah, it's fine", Namjoon said failing to see how Jin tensed up at the idea. "So Jin-hyung.... better be ready then... we'll be leaving soon", I say to him. Jin quickly responded, "B-but the boys don't have a-anything to e-eat..." " No worries hyung! We'll order takeaway for us. You just go and sort yourselves out", Jimin exclaimed as he quickly grabbed his phone and typed in their favourite food outlets number.

Jin-hyung knew now that there was no escaping so he walks up to his room where he dressed up in his regular jeans and t-shirt. Damn, he still manages to look so good even in his regular clothing..."Ready hyung?", I ask him although he's quite oblivious to my questions meaning. "Yes Taehyung, I'm ready", he sighs as he leaves the dorm and heads over to the car.

Time skip brought to you by lachimolala...😜

    No one's P.O.V

Jin was driving the car since he was afraid of Taehyung falling ill again ( although it was quite unlikely since he looked so fit) while Tae sat in the passenger seat, directing Jin as to where he should go. "Will you tell me now where we going Tae?", Jin asks Tae for the umpteenth time, only to be declined again by Taehyung for the umpteenth time. "It's a surprise hyung.... One that you will really love and enjoy...maybe", he whispers the last part while smiling to himself.

Jin was confused to say the least when Tae told him to pull up by an expensive hotel... saying that Jin's surprise was waiting in the hotel room. Tae then checked in, having reserved the room under the names 'Mr & Mr Kim' and led Jin to the hotel room. Jin was nervous as hell about Taehyung's intentions because everything seemed so....so...dark and mysterious... ' it's as if Tae is giving off the wierd and mysterious lives', Jin thought to himself as they reached their room which was on 2nd last floor?... What is going on?

⚠️🔞Warning! Smut ahead!

"Umm...Tae, why are we here?", Jin asks nervously. "Oh, I thought we were here to discuss our....'morning issue' hyung, weren't we?", Taehyung replies as he wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and breathed heavily into his neck, causing shivers to travel up his spine. "T-Tae...we can't do this", Jin shakes his head as he separates himself from Taehyung, almost whimpering from the loss of the youngers touch. "I understand that you're scared hyung...but don't worry, nobody will know about this, I promise", Taehyung says before grabbing the 'gift' on the bed and giving it to the elder. "Here, take this....I want you to wear it for me now" "Right now?" "Yes hyung, Right.Now." Taehyung emphasised on his words as he watched his hyung disappear into the bathroom to change...

Taehyung made sure that the door was locked and that there were no hidden cameras in the room, considering all the crazy sasaengs that was out there just waiting to pounce onto them....
His thoughts however, were interrupted when he heard the bathroom door open and saw Jin emerge from the bathroom, wearing the outfit that Taehyung bought him. Jin was beyond embarrassed. He was wearing a tight white button-up shirt on a ice cream pink skirt that was much too short for his liking...and as if that wasn't enough,....Tae actually bought him A FREAKING PANTY TO WEAR!!!

Jin was blushing at the way Taehyung was looking at him...his eyes roaming Jin's body at his leisure before looking dead straight into his eyes. "Oh my fucking goodness, Jin....how dare you look so innocent and sexy in that skirt", he breathed heavily while staring at Jin's legs. "Stop staring! Why did you make me wear this Tae?", Jin yelled while trying to pull the skirt more lower in a useless effort to cover his legs. "Oh but is it not obvious,hyung?...", Taehyung spoke as he circled the elder, "Someone had made a big mistake today by running away and not telling anyone where they went to.... Shouldn't that someone receive a punishment for it, hyung?" He stopped and stood in front of the elder.

Jin gulped nervously, not wanting to know what Tae meant. "What are you going to do to me, Tae?", he asked with fear written all over his face. Taehyung smiled eerily while caressing the elder's face. "There nothing to be scared about Jin.... Well nothing else besides my cock filling your round ass up raw", he chuckled as he threw Jin onto the bed and climbed on top of him fast. He grabbed the both of Jin's arms and handcuffed them behind his back.... smiling to himself as he thought of all the toys he'll be using on his hyung. "Tonight you will learn who your one and only true Master is, Jin...after tonight, you're gonna be crying for my dick to be up your ass hyung."

Jin struggled to get Tae off him but to no avail. Instead, Tae got angry and flipped the elder over so he's lying face down, he lifted his skirt up and smacked Jin's butt so hard it left a five-finger mark. "Oww... T-Tae! P-please don't..." "Don't what? Hyung, we going to set some rules now.... you're not allowed to moan or whimper at all....or Master is going to punish you, ok??...Now you slut,...start counting", Taehyung licked Jin's earlobe as he began to slap and grab at Jin's ass.... Enjoying each moment as Jin counted up to 25, his voice cracking due to the amount of pain and pleasure he was receiving....

"I knew it, you want this more than anything in this world...don't u slut?? ANSWER ME SLUT!", he screamed into Jin's ear making him flinch before he let out a weak yes... Jin couldn't believe what was happening... Taehyung flipped him over again, Jin wincing due to the pain from his backside. "Oh don't worry, it's going to hurt so much more when I'm going to fuck you deep and rough", Tae declared shamelessly as he slowly removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Now my dear slut...let's continue with our game, shall we?", he smiled as he felt the lust within him wanting to be unleashed upon his sexy, sweaty hyung beneath him...

******************************

Ohmigosh....I can't believe I just wrote that! Comment if you wanna see this smut through or if it is way too soon in the story! Also don't forget to vote your favorite chapter and apologies for updating at a snail's pace!

~ Author nim💜