Chapter 29 - Christmas Ball Pt.2

No one's P.O.V

After Jin's sudden outburst, Namjoon decided that it was best if they took a detour and went to a doctor to get Jin checked up. Jin was out for an hour and a half in the hospital. Their managers informed the event coordinators of their delay so that the boys had ample time to care for the elder.

Everyone was confused as to how and why their hyung began ranting about Taehyung suddenly. Namjoon was bothered the most, after all Jin was his boyfriend and the fact that the elder still harboured feelings for Tae, worried him immensely. 'What is it that I must do in order for you to forget Taehyung completely and move on with me, hyung?', Namjoon thought as he took Jin's hand into his and drew circles onto it.

After a few minutes, Jin came to his consciousness and was immediately crowded by the boys who wanted answers to their many questions. Jin knew that they would want to know what had happened and mentally panicked as to what explanation he would give them when suddenly, out of nowhere, he felt a peck on his cheek.

Jin looked to see if it was Namjoon but saw him on the left side of his hospital bed whilst he felt the peck on his right cheek?? 'Am I losing my marbles slowly?.... What's happening to me?', he wondered to himself when he felt two hands wrap around his lower waist yet there was no hands there at all!

Jin's eyes widened in realization and secretly hoped that his thoughts were true. ' Nngh~... T-Tae Hyung is it you?', he crossed his fingers as the butterflies in his stomach was going crazy. He felt numerous feather-like kisses being planted on his neck going up to his earlobe, by an invisible force. Jin had to bite down on his lips to keep any moans from escaping.

Jin knew it was him....the feather-like kisses...the vice-like grip around his waist....the feelings that nobody else could invoke in him, all except one person...

“Im glad you still remember my touch, hyung~”

Jin opened his eyes and looked around the room for Taehyung. 'I can feel your warmth... I know that you're here, then why can't I see you??'

“First listen to me and maybe then I'll tell you.... Tell the boys to leave the room and give you some time alone.....NOW”

Jin looked at his confused band mates  and asked, "I'm sorry boys but I need some time alone....please? I promise to come in a few..." He assured the boys as he sent them out of his room. Namjoon bent down and left a peck on his forehead before walking out. He needed some good fresh air.

' I've sent them away now Tae....At least come to me now??? I need u~ ...'

“Okay then....close your eyes hyung”

' What? THEN HOW WILL I SEE YOU!? '

“ Are you disobeying me, Jin? You may have your way around your sweet boyfriend there...but not with me hyung!....*chuckles evilly* looks like someone is in need of punishment...”

' A-aniyo T-Tae.....I'm sorry... Please...N-no punishm- AAH!!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's P.O.V

"Jimin-ssi?" "Yes Kookie?" "Will Jin-hyung be alright?", the maknae asked as he nestled himself into his boyfriend's arms and chest. "Yes Kookie. Jin will be alright soon enough. Once we reach the royal palace, everything will fall into place..", Jimin assured Jungkook as he held him close. "Jimin-ssi, do you think we should tell one of the members?... I mean, surely one of our hyungs will be willing to help us-"