Chapter 16

Back at the dance studio...

"They're GONE!!?? What do you mean they're gone?? GONE WHERE???", Namjoon screamed angrily as Yoongi balled up his fists. "They know that Bang PD nim will be here momentarily and they still left!?.... Namjoon, I'm swear to God that there's something going on between those two that we guys are oblivious to", he said in anger. "Calm d-down hyungs....maybe t-there was an emergency?", Jimin tried to reason with them while Hoseok and Jungkook sat on the dancefloor, wondering where the two could've gone off to. "They not answering their goddamn phones either! Where the hell are they?" , Namjoon yelled in frustration as their manager Sunbae nim walked in, causing them all to tense up.

"Umm...is everything okay boys? I heard some shouting and screaming so I was concerned." "Oh no, not at all Manager nim...all is ok", Hoseok replied quickly. "Okay, I know you guys will be mad at what I'm going to say next. Mr PD nim has postponed his visit to next Tuesday because of work overload so I guess you boys can either practice normally or head back to your dorms and get some good rest, hm? Sorry boys", their manager said before exiting the room.

"Well, I guess we can use this time to look for those two... Why didn't you tell manager nim Namjoon-hyung?", Jimin asked him. "Wait, it could also be possible that they got to know that PD nim wasn't coming so they decided to head back to the dorms?!", Jungkook exclaimed happily to his hyungs. "Kook, even if they knew about it, they would have told us without just leaving together.", Yoongi explained to the maknae. "Oh come on Yoongi-hyung! Jin-hyung isn't a baby, he's our Eomma for crying out loud! I know after the  little stunt he pulled off yesterday is still on our minds but we have to trust him.....And he also has V-hyung with him! He'll be fine", the maknae assured his hyungs who could not help but tear up as they looked upon their young maknae who was far more mature and sensible in handling the matter.

"Hyungs, did I say anything wrong?", Jungkook asked worriedly as he watched Hoseok let down a tear. "No Kookie, it's just.... you've grown so much" "Aww....hyungs are proud of me", Jungkook teased with his bright bunny smile as he gave them a group hug. "I love you hyungs", he told them but deep down, he was sad....broken....shattering to pieces since he knew WHAT his two hyungs were up to.... It was quite clear when he walked in on them in the living room that day......

'Don't worry Jin-hyung..... V-hyung....Your secret is safe with me', Jungkook thought to himself as he let down a few tears with a painful smile....

Meanwhile... ⚠️🔞

"Faster hyung.... I-I'm close", Taehyung moaned with one eye closed from the pleasure he's receiving for the 7th time as jin thrusted into him, hard and fast.
"Now who's begging for a dick up their ass, huh Tae?? Answer me!", Jin yelled as he smacked Taehyung's sore, pink ass before slamming right back in, making Tae cum all over the bed and himself....again. "M-ME Hyung....me", Taehyung moaned as Jin reached his peak and finally released into Taehyung before collapsing next to the younger, both coming down from their highs.

"Wow hyung, I didn't know that you were such an aggressive top dom", Taehyung panted heavily as he felt Jin's hands snake around his body and carry him off bridal style to the bathroom.
"Me neither Tae, me neither", Jin replied as he filled the bath with water and climbed in with Taehyung. He washed them both clean off their cum and carefully washed Taehyung's body, worried if he was a bit too hard on the younger. "Don't worry hyung, you could never hurt me...", Taehyung blushed as he gazed into Jin's eyes who suddenly looked away embarrassed.

"What happened hyung?.... You
.. didn't...like it?", Taehyung asked as he felt tears rush down his face, thinking that the elder was disgusted with what they did. "No Taehyung! I loved it! Every moment, every kiss, every touch....I loved it.....it's just....I took away your first time when you should've had it with someone you loved." "And how many times will I have to tell you that it is you that I love with all my heart and soul! Dammit hyung! You're the only one that I want and matters to me!", Taehyung cried out hysterically as he weakly shook the elder as if he would realize it then and there.

Jin immediately engulfed Taehyung in a hug and peppered him with light kisses in hopes of calming him down. "I'm sorry Tae, I didn't mean to make you cry. I promise to remain by your side okay?", Jin said in a haste, only realising what he said a moment later. Taehyung looked up at him and smiled, "You mean it hyungie?..." Jin knew what he would get himself into if he agreed....but he was already in too deep to back out now, especially now that he had taken Taehyung's virginity and that too without the use of protection. He sighed and replied as he stared into Taehyung's glossy eyes, "Yes Tae, I mean it....I am yours now forever..."

Taehyung smiled darkly as he snuggled into the elder's chest...'One task done.....another to go.... Finally hyung...no Jin... finally Jin.. you're all mine '....

******************************

Hey there fellow ARMYs! Who wants the Devil part of Taehyung to show up in the story?? Also, Im still kind of deciding on the other ships so please bear with me..... Do vote and comment your favorite chapters!

~ Author nim💜

P.S I wish I could go to their concerts but its just a dream and im proud of them for selling out the Wembley fucking Stadium, ya bishes!!! 😭😭😭💜💜