Chapter 4 - 2/22

Helloo! I'm writing this in school so it may seem rushed but I was bored. Btw thx for 50+ views!! But if you just got notified I hope your having a wonderful weekend!
———————————
   •Russia's POV 🇷🇺
      As I walked home, I pulled out my phone and began to play some music. I sighed as the streetlights winked at me one by one as a passed them.
   As soon as I walked through the door, the sweet scent of dinner was all I could smell. I put my stuff away and walked into the living room I could see Belarus cooking dinner and Ukraine texting at the table. " I'm back.." I said, They both looked at me and nodded. " So, how was it?" He asked. " Um, how was what exactly..?",I responded feeling awkward. " Your little hang out session with America for the project."Ukraine said. " Oh it was fine, I guess.."I said in return. " He is just my friend bro." " Dinners ready!!" Belarus yelled from the dinning room.
As we ate, no one said a word except for the occasional manners and jokes. " Oh yea btw, dad won't be back till Sunday. He needs to work overseas at his job." Belarus said. " Yess the whole weekend." I said between bites. " So. Anything planned for the weekend?" Ukraine said with a grin. " Um..No I guess?" I said. Ukraine was acting weird, I thought. As we all finished I dashed up to my room and changed into some pajamas and began scrolling through Netflix. Sometimes, I wonder about my brother, wait.. was he talking about, No. America?.. Nah, he's just a friend..Right?
•America's POV🇺🇸
     I walked through the park, it was night yet silent. No crickets or even anything. Not even streetlights yet I could still see a shadow looming over a bench near by. The wind suddenly blew making the flaps of the shadow's hat slightly move. The shadow suddenly faced my direction and suddenly began to move, not walking just moving toward me. At the last second I heard a gun-shot before the shadow was close enough for me to notice who it was.
    I jolted awake, the gunshots came from a video game Canada and Aussie were playing. I muttered something under my breath, and slipped out of bed. The alarm clock read, 7:00. Shit. I thought, I dashed to the bathroom grabbing cloths and slipping them on. Brushed teeth..Fix glasses..freshen up. " Hey America ready to go?" Canada said, already on his way out. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran up to him,  " Ready as I'll ever be" I said.
      As we walked to school I noticed Russia walking with Ukraine. Me and Canada ran up to them and benga to chat. " Hey Russia and Ukraine!" I said cheerfully. They both waved at me " Hey America." Russia said, and Ukraine nodded at me. Canada spoke up, " Hey me and Ukraine need to go do something. We will meet you at the school." " Sure bro, but please don't be long." I said. As they went their separate ways me and Russia watched them until they disappeared off somewhere. " So, Russia did you hear about Germany's party tonight? ( Oh yea it's Friday, sorry I don't keep track much.) " Yea, are you going to?" Russia said. " Um, duh he is one of my friends." I said pushing Russia, only slightly. " Yea, ok. By the way, did you hear that Japan wanted to ask you out?" Russia said, with a hint of something in his tone. " Ugh that girl won't leave me alone. I told her I didn't like her." I said, annoyed. " Maybe you need to show her. Actions are stronger than words." Russia said closing his eyes. " Um, whatever you say therapist." I said in a sarcastic tone. Russia laughed and shoved me. I fell to the ground and jumped back up " Hey! I'm gonna get you.." I said, Russia was already running towards the school laughing. I shook my head and ran after him.
{Russia's POV 🇷🇺}
   I walked into the school, ignoring the fact that I needed to wait for my brother and my friends. I smirked at the smaller countries that moved to the side as I walked down the hall to my locker. It was nice being one of the tallest countries, I could see everything and everyone, unlike my friend America. He was average height and almost a foot shorter than me..or 5 inches. He didn't really notice the difference, he was fun to hang out with overall. As I reached my locker I felt a hand shove me forward. I turned around to see the panting America grinning at me, with a determined look in his eye. " Gotcha!" He said. " Ah. Your right. You win." I said in a monotone voice.
    I heard the bell ring and I grabbed my stuff. " Bye America see you in Science."

~• Opposites •~ {{ RusAme }}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें