Unfinished battle

Note 1: Play the video and put on your earphones/headset for best experience while reading.

Note 2: Play video no.1 first then when you reach the second scene switch to video no.2 enjoy It !😊👌

((Previously In Another Word))

Shadow: I guess now we can finish this, i started felling hungry

Amy: *giggles* I guess i will cook you pasta when we get home

Shadow: maybe later, now lets focus on the fight shall we?

Amy: LET'S GOO!!

------------------------

* Shadow and Amy put their forces together and defeated the enemy faster than they expected *

Amy: Yeaaah! we defeated him 

Shadow: this just don't feel right

Amy: why?

* shadow stayed silent, closed his eyes to scan the energy of the area, Amy kept on talking so he puts his finger on her mouth to shut her up, he opened his eyes quickly holds Amy tightly and jumped and that's when all the base started to fall to the ground, he tried to run as fast as he can but a rock falls on them*

Amy: ehh? *she saw the rock points towards it* Shadow up!!

*shadow noticed the rock but it was too late for him to Avoid it, they got hurt and separated, the rock was too big and blocked the way, Amy was on the other side of the rock, when she woke-up she tried to hit the rock with her hummer but, no use ...

*shadow noticed the rock but it was too late for him to Avoid it, they got hurt and separated, the rock was too big and blocked the way, Amy was on the other side of the rock, when she woke-up she tried to hit the rock with her hummer but, no use cause she already lost a lot of her power, on the other hand shadow rushes to the rock tried to hit it with his bare hands and of course it didn't work, he tried to scream to make Amy hear him*

Shadow: Rose!! Rose!! you ok there?

Amy: hold on, I'm.. trying..  to break..  the rock

Shadow: it's no use Rose, you go and try to find a way to exit this place, And I..

Amy: but.. what about you? I'm not leaving you behind and just walk away! 

Shadow: You are not leaving me behind pinky! now, go and i will figure a way out Alright?!

*he made her lose her nerves*

Amy: listen, you black hedgehog! I will agree to your plan only because when we get out of this place, I am going to smash your head for calling me pinky!! do you hear mee!!

Shadow: Alright! just make it safe, ok Rose?

*She blushed* 

Amy: I am not taking orders from you, black hedgehog *pulls her tongue out*