Memories

_Previously in Another World_ 

Sonic: we need to start you crystal control training this is the only way, the old man is already ahead of us, he got two crystals!

Shadow: we got 2 as well, which means if we really want to win we need to find the last crystal but where in the world would that be?

_______________________________________

Silver: did I miss something?

Sonic: Silver? How did you find us?

Silver: Heroes got high energy from inside, I guess you already forgotten what i taught you 

Sonic: No, it's not that *He rubs his head*

ٍSilver: save your words, we got something important to get done with

*he looks at shadow*

Silver: so.. You are Shadow I assume

Shadow: correct

Silver: go and get some rest we will be training really hard tomorrow, you will nee your full energy for that!

Shadow: I was leaving any way, nice to meet you at last but I got a quick question!

Silver: go ahead *professional look*

Shadow: why did you use my dreams to communicate instead of facing me and talk!

Silver: Hmm.. *look carefully at him, got really close* we are from different worlds

Shadow: different world?

Silver: judging the way you are speaking looks like you lose your memory

Sonic: would you cut it out and explain it so we could understand what you are saying?

Silver: *still looking at shadow* do you remember where you landed when you reached here?

Shadow: Hmm.. I guess I started to understand what you mean 

Silver: Sooo..? can you close your eyes and think about the place?

Sonic: I feel like i am an idiot between you guys, could someone care to give me a hint what's going on?

Silver: *looked at sonic* you stay here I need to investigate something, it won't be long

Sonic: alright.

*shadow closed his eyes as silver asked him to and started thinking about the beach in which he first saw Maria, when he opened his eyes they were already teleported there, shadow freaked out a bit looked at silver *

Shadow: hey! you mind if you explained why we are here?

Silver: I need to know what happened to you, You should have delivered your massage to sonic but you failed to deliver it, moreover you lost your memory and you need to get it back, otherwise you won't be able to get back were you actually live and the world will be unbalanced again, do you get it now?

shadow: understood, but how am i going to get it back?

Silver: I will help you to know how you lost it, and the rest is for you to figure it out

Shadow: very well then

*after some investigation silver finally knew that there weren't any problems except the machine shadow used*

Silver: do you know someone who can help in this thing? *points at the machine*

Shadow: Tails! let's bring him here with us!