Chapter 1

LUCIA GREY

My life was never again the same ever since that day... I had no idea where my one and only best friend could be.

I promised myself that once I see her, I'll cry for not knowing what happened after slapping her across the face.

I never lose hope that one day she'll return and hug her tight and yet... Unti l

"Okay! Okay. Chill out!"

I didn't say anything. I was pissed.

-

"Good morning!" I shouted as I enter the room.

"Good morning!" They replied.

"Have you seen, Sheki?" I asked Krystal. She nodded.

"She went to buy food at the cafeteria and go get some stuffs at her locker."

"Right. Thank you." I turned my back on her and started walking to the cafeteria.

Shekinah Quevaz have been chosen to be one of my closest friends. Although she'll never replace Ianna in her throne because, she left with the crown stuck in her head.

"Sheks!" My voice echoed in the corridor. Sheki turns her head. Same with Kyle Huston, her boyfriend.

"Morning!" She smiled.

"Can I excuse your girlfriend for a while?" I turned to Kyle.

"Sure." I grabbed Sheki by the hand and left, leaving Kyle stunned.

"Wait! Wait. Slow down!" I didn't listen to her.

"I have not time to slow down. We need to go somewhere with no person at all. So hurry up, or else we're gonna be late."

We reached the fields and we stopped under the cherry blossom trees. "Now what?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Cameron's inviting me again! His words are sooo untrue!"

"Chill, girl! It's gonna be fine... Maybe he got some good news for you." She smiled.

"Since when!?" I rolled my eyes on her. She looked up and smiled.

"Yeah point made. But maybe this time... Ya?"

"Ugh! Let's get to class!"

We walked silently in the corridors because you know. Iz zo zailent.

"Lucy and Sheki." Mr. Walter said as we entered the room. He didn't even look at us!

"Sir?" I asked as we go to our chairs.

"Where are you guys from?" He asked and finally stopped writing at the board.

She answered "From the CR." at the same time I answered "The feilds..."

"On my office, now. I'll excuse you for your next class." He continued the discussion.