Chapter 3

JOASH MICKOY HAYFIELDS

So last night was one of the weirdest night. Hana, KE, Dalyn, Hyunmin and other 2 cousins of Hana, and me, were at Tummy Clinic.

We go there often though because KE's family owns the place.

So there was this guy who was staring at Hana with his eyes wide. He even forget about the water flowing on his glass.

He was literally watching Hana's moves. I saw that he got shocked which I don't know why.

After the guy left because he snapped out when his shoes got wet, I asked Hana if she knows him. She said no.

I started to feel things creepy. When I got home, I contacted Dane. My hacker cousin.

"Hey... Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, bro."

"There is this random guy whom I saw at Tummy Clinic at around 2:00 am. Kindly check his background, now."

"Like right now? Bruh, it's only 5:37 am!" He exclaimed. "I can do it later, I'mma be late for school."

"School? What?" I was confused. "Why so early?"

"Oh, about that... Punishment. I tried cutting class yesterday and I got caught by Ms. Regal at Café Master." I laughed out loud.

"What the hell!?" Still laughing. "You know Regal's a caffeine addict. You could've gone to somewhere away the school!"

"I just realized that when I heard her voice!" I just laughed. I'm dying! Hell!

"I'm going! Bye!" He ended the call leaving me hanging with laughter.

"So stupid, Dane." I said as I grab my towel.

-

"Mom! I'm going!" I said.

"You haven't eaten your breakfast yet, honey." She said as she came out of the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Kai and I will just have take something out from McDonald's. Gotta pick up Kai."

"What happened to her car?"

"She had it fixed somewhere. Bye, Mom! Love you!"

"Alright, Ashy! Mom loves you too." I left the house and got my car out of the garage.

Actually, this is my brother's but nah. He's gone for his work on another country. I don't know which one because he keeps on moving from one place to another.

-

"Kaiiiiii!"

"I'm coming! Wait!" Kai said.

I waited for her outside their door. I heard the locks open.

"Liz go?" I asked as the door opened.

"Leggo!" She said and she tushed on the passenger's seat of my car.

"McDo first, ya?" She nodded. She turned on the radio on.