Characters

Julianna Lay Grace
She's also called Ianna. A singer and a good musician. Loves drawing a lot and was planning to be an architect someday. A girl who mysteriously disappeared leaving with no tracks to follow.

Marianne Lucia Grey
Also known as, Lucy. Ianna's one and only best friend. They grew up together and nothing could ever separate this two. She is also a singer and a great model at school. She is very good at playing the piano with Ianna.

Shekinah Quevaz
Also called by the name Sheki. Lucy's close friend which portrayed as her best friend ever since Julianna disappeared. She is a top student in their class.

Edd Kyle Huston
A hot football player. He is the girlfriend of Shekinah. He's a little bit annoying at times. A cold hearted guy when it comes to girls who are not close to him.

Ghianne Chris McCarthy
The ex-boyfriend of Ianna which still has feelings for her. A basketball player and a total badboy. Not technically. Has dimples and with a brown eyes.

Franzcoise Vignali
Also known as Franz. He is a cousin of Chris. Boy best friend of Julianna. They often fight about random things but they'll get okay afterwards. Franz was bullied when he was a kid. Hence, a very sensitive guy.

ㅇㅇㅇ

Yoon Kai Hana
Commonly called as "Mystique" on their town. Father is a Korean but never had the face of a Korean. She looks like a Canadian girl. Her friends calls her Hana. A great singer on her hometown. Also have been known for her paintings. A very confident girl. She likes KE a lot.

Karl Edrian Tomlin
He is called by the name KE. Studying piano at the age of 4. A top student on their school. A guy who's very picky about everything. He really likes Hana ever since day one but he shows that he has no interest in her at all.

Lee Hyunmin
He is the cousin of Hana. He is a dancer and is part of a famous soccer team in Korea. He is a very friendly guy and talks a lot. Often hates Dalyn because her presence annoys him so much.

Dalyn Elizabeth Thompson
Hana's dearest best friend for she knows when. Lives besides Hana's home and behind Hyunmin's house.

Joash Mickoy Hayfields
The guy that everyone thinks as the boyfriend of Hana, but they were just very close. Everyone calls him Joash but Hana thinks Joash too common, so she calls him Mickoy.