~Prolouge~

"W-where am I!? " The man shouted

"You wanna know? " The girl said and suddenly kick the man who is now tied up in a chair...

"Aghhhhh" the man shouted and split blood into the floor..

"J-just tel-l m-me w-where am I" the man says in a stammering voice...

"Hmmp" the girl said and crossed her arms and looked to the other side..

"Kill him already what waste of time" Their second captain said coldly.....

So she looked at the 2nd captain by a shocked eyes cause it's a big deal when a 2nd captain order you to finish the mission...

"NOW!" the girl widened her eyes cause the voice of their captain is very cold and full of authority....

"Fine.... But wait I want to ask something in this man, can I?" The girl said and looked straight into the eyes of their leader...

*Sigh* "ok fine" the captain said with a calm tone..

"thanks cap" she said to their captain

"do it now" their captain said

"Now let me ask you in this question and we will going to let you leave understand" the girl said while playing her gun going into the direction of the man..

"what is it" man said with full of confidence in his voice but he is already shaking among his body...

"hmmmm where is the Grand Alpha lord of the yamakuza mafia? And who is their lord?" she said while pointing her gun at the man's head..

"I-i don't know what you are talking about" the man replied to her

"Hmmmm that is not the answer I want NOW TELL IT!!" She said and pull the trigger of the gun

The man's face is know full of sweat because of the girl's voice..

"I wi-ll n-not-"

"SAID IT!! " the girl said and shot his two legs.. Now the blood is falling through the ground...

The girl smile as a demons smile

"I only know that he is in the country named "phillipines" with his other accompany and members and his three sons run the mafia" the man said to the girl...

"tsk" the girl said and shot the man thrice..

"what an scaredy cat lord is he doesn't know that we can play with his boring game pshh let's go that man is just nonsense" the girl said and walked away...

"No one nor others gonna see your family back then Clint.."

(A/N:Wahhhhhh na hirapan si author niyo ahha geh lang babalik rin ako ahha bye guys lame😅😅)

Hala sino si Clint??