Mystery: 06

A/N: Sooo guys babawi na ako para sa inyong lahat kasi naging busy ako sa mga gawain sa aming bahay heheh sooo Luv y'all heheh and share nyo ruin po kung gusto Niyo at yun Lang ^_^ .....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Katelyn Pov~~

London, England

Now I am here in are living room which I was waiting them to come here...

After a minute of waiting they arrived and started to talk something...

(nandyan na po sila sa van kung saan papunta ng airport kung saan nan doon ang kanilang private plane)

"ummm maknae how can you still remain calm after this decision of your grandfather, you know that sometimes are captains just saying yes yah know hehe" - nisha

"yeah she is right maknae you know that sometimes she is just going to agree because it's your/our decision" -claire

"I'm not saying this I know they want to go back to the Philippines, truly I'm the one who's just saying yes cause it's the decision of my grandfather cause of the problems out there" - me

They having me a headache aghh, after an awkward moment we have arrive to our private plane but....

I need to separate from them cause I'm going to Japan while the others are going to phillipines, I still didn't said it to them cause I want to surprise them neither ehheh *insert evil smirk*

"umm maknae your giving a goosebumps and stop smirking cause it gives me shivers please I'm begging you" - claire

The hell I care pshhh soo when they started to walk till they reach the entrance to their private plane, I pause then they turned they head to me looking me like what-is-it look but... I just give them a smile but a kinda creepy smile and that's why our captains come to me an said

"going to another plane maknae" - Alexandria

"why maknae? " - Trisha asked

"need to process some works I'm just going in there but your parents tell me to say that you guys go first already" - I said then they just nodded me then we bid are goodbyes to each other then my private plane is here already so I decided to go inside to it but before, I tell my butlers to sent the cars from the philippines A.S.A.P so they move fast that's it so the steaward said to me to fasten my seat belt and call her If I need something so I just plug my earphones to my ears and just listen to the music then everything went black.......

~~Trisha Pov~~

Haysss my baby is always like that so guys I'm talking to Maknae cause I like nope I love to call her as baby cause last last year ago she is truly a baby when she acts but when 'it' happens her world turns to dark and very cold even she is always by your side you can feel her very devil aura with a cold one, just like she is always watching your moves even she's sleeping haysss so let's stop... today I'm just inside of our private plane with the others while the maknae takes another private plane but I don't even know where she is going cause she didnt said anything to us *sigh* I just plug my earphones to my ears and started to sleep cause the others is already sleeping so I decided to take a long nap cause I'm tired, just wait Philippines where going to do everything just to take any challenges then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: soo yun guys yan ang update ko hhehe hope you like it ^_^ Ciao