Chapter 16 - "What, she loved a one handed pirate with a drinking problem?"

Belle and Atarah were both heading to the docks. She began to think that she was wearing the wrong footwear to be sneaking on a ship. Her heels would click on the wooden floors as they were at the docks.

"I'm beginning to think I wore the wrong footwear for this adventure!" She told Belle. "Unless, I could walk on my tip toes, while wearing my heels!" She realised.

"What if its not here? What if we find it, and he's on the ship?" Belle suddenly asked her, a little scared that they'd find Captain Hook on his ship.

"Well, if he's there. I attack him while you run!" Atarah told the princess, while Belle gave her a horrified look. She was about to protest when Atarah held up a hand shushing her.

"What?" Belle asked.

"The seagull!" Atarah said as she pointed up a seagull that was perched in air. Belle spotted a wooden box with sand in and she grabbed a handful. She threw it up and it revealed the shape of some steps. Before Belle could even say a thing Atarah rushed to the steps and walked up them, almost tripping at the top one.

"The Jolly Rodger!" Atarah laughed happily. "I haven't seen this thing in ages. Let's alone been on it!" She beamed. "We've found my brothers ship!"

"He's probably got the shawl on here!" Belle explains to Atarah that her brother had most likely stole it. She told Belle that she wouldn't be surprised if he did. So Atarah lead Belle further on into the boat. More precisely she lead her to the lower deck.

However, while down there they heard a muffled voice call out to them. But whatever they called out, they were unable to understand. So Belle opened a door. "Um, Hello?" Belle asked as she nervously looked over at Atarah, whose eyes landed on a door which would allow them to go even lower down.

She pulled it open. "Jane?" The man said as he looked up at her. She guessed she could be called that, it was one of her characters.

"I prefer Atarah, Angelica or Silvermist." She told the man. "But yeah, I'm Jane!" She told him. When Belle saw him she let out a high pitched scream and Atarah slapped a hand over her mouth, who then later removed it.

"Archie, you're- you're ok!" Belle said in shock of seeing the man before her. A man who was supposed to be dead. Someone who had supposedly been killed by Regina.

"Yes, I-I am!" He answered. "I-I- c-can you, u-uh-" Belle helped Archie out of where he was while Atarah waved her hand and the rope disappeared from his wrists.

"Go, find Mr Gold! Tell him me and Atarah are here!" Belle ordered the redheaded man. "Bring him back to the ship!" Before anyone could say anything footsteps were heard, making Atarah gasp.

"No time!" She said as she waved her hand and Archie disappeared and reappeared outside Gold shop. She kept hearing footsteps, like someone was approaching. "Capitan's quarters!" She whispered to Belle. Belle hurried in, as did Atarah, but the latter made more noise than the former due to the heels.

Belle gave her an incredulous look. "Sorry!" She cringed as she began to tip toe. As she got in the Captain's quarters she saw Belle held a box in her hands. "Hurry up, I don't want to see my brother! Want to avoid it, a lot!" She spoke as Belle searched shelves for a key. She finally found one that went into the lock and she opened it, revealing lots of golden doubloons. She narrowed her eyes.

"I think this is Aztec gold!" She whispered as she approached the golden coins. She was currently on edge as her brother could walk in at any given moment, but she couldn't find Aztec Gold anywhere else. "You think he'll notice if I take a few?" She asked.

"Probably!" Belle said as she stopped searching and faced Atarah, only to see her taking a handful of the doubloons and stuffed it into her dress pocket.