Chapter 25 - "Please come back home!"

Neverland
PAST

Felix has just been walking around with Atarah, Pan had suggested that his most loyal lost boy and his lost girl were to become friends, so they walked around. But, what had happened, was disastrous.

He had heard about Rumplestiltskin taking her away as soon as he could find her. He had done it the past two times she had been in Neverland, and it really pissed Pan off. They were both talking, when they both heard a peculiar noise.

Atarah ran off on the direction of the noise, wanting to see what it was. He had attempted to run after her, but she was just too fast. Next thing he knew, she had disappeared, she was gone.

So he was running back to Pan, who was standing at the bottom of his thinking tree. He turned around. "I sensed some magic just now, what was it?" He asked his lost boy.

"I don't know, but we heard a noise and, well, she ran after it. And I raced after her, and you know how she always uses her demigod speed, but she just disappeared. She was gone!" Felix explained. "I'm sorry, I should've been faster!"

Pan slowly paced around and nodded while he touched his own bracelet that was identical to Atarah's but had an A and a swan on one side and a mermaid tail on the other. "It's ok, Felix. Just, go back to the boys!" Pan said and Felix immediately did as he was told.

Peter has recently been to the enchanted forest and knew the Evil Queen was about to enact a curse. He didn't take no notice of it though, because she was with him. But now she wasn't, he began to wonder what this curse did and if she was asked to leave. Maybe she didn't love him like he did her, she had never said it. Maybe it was because she was a demigoddess and he was just a normal immortal boy!

Neverland
PRESENT

Peter Pan was sitting at the bottom of his thinking tree, thinking about the memory of Felix telling him that Atarah has disappeared. She was hiding away, like a ghost. He had his shadow searching high and low for her, no matter what he did, he couldn't not love her.

"Atarah, If you ran away! Please come back home!" He whispered, hoping she got the message somehow. He needed her, he was going to die if the two witless minions of his didn't bring the truest believer soon.

He knew Atarah was with the family of the truest believer, and they would most likely drag her along with them, and he'd finally see her after centuries. He just hoped that she was the same and wouldn't come back here a hero, that'd be a disaster. After all, he did need the heart of the boy. He had heard of a few things that had happened in Storybrooke as he had his shadow watching.

So far he'd heard that Atarah has been in a coma during the whole curse, then while trying to get rid of a wraith she fell through a portal to the enchanted Forest, where she remembered a little. Then not long ago she was shot by her brother, then ran over by one of his minions. Which kinda pissed him off, but he forgot it. He'd make it up to her when he next saw her.

The shadow floated over to him. The shadow placed a hand on his shoulder and he was taken in my one of the shadows memories. There was a girl with long brown hair sitting at the table with Atarah. "I'm gonna help you find your love, and you'll help me find my own!" The brunette told Atarah.

The shadow removed his hand and Peter looked to his shadow. "Show me more!" He told the shadow. The shadow placed his hand back in his shoulder and Peter saw another memory.

"It's getting weaker! She's gonna get through!" Someone he knew as Judas, his grandson, said.

"Well, obviously! I mean, it's Cora. She can worm her way into anywhere. She's done it her whole life." Atarah spoke out, making Peter smile slightly.

"Maybe it's for the best!" Rumplestiltskin whispered. "At least this cursed power will pass from this world!"

"Darling, must you be as annoying on your deathbed?" Atarah asked the dying man. Peter began to wonder why she was helping him of all people.

"I am dying!" Rumplestiltskin said. "That much is certain. I need to talk to Belle!"

"You mean Lacey?" Atarah asked and he watched as Judas kicked her ankle. "Owww!" She said sarcasm dripping from her words. But Baelfire, Judas and the blonde woman all looked at her, looking like they expected an answer off of her. "Whatever, if I was on my deathbed, I'd want to talk to those I care about!"

"Oh, really? And who would that be?" Rumplestiltskin snarked to her.

"Funny you should ask!" Atarah snapped. "You only took me away from him, like twice. Or was it more? I forget!" She sent him a filthy look. "Be careful what you say, I mean, I am the one allowing you to talk to her before you die!" He watched as Rumplestiltskin stiffened. "But I'm in a generous mood. So, yeah, you can talk to Lacey!"

The shadow removed his hand and Peter had a small smile on his face. He couldn't wait to see her again.