Chapter 5 - "Watch what comes out of your dirty mouth!"

"He so likes his games!" Killian spoke about Peter. She knew he loved games, it was one of the many things that made him seem childish and his love for games was one of her favourite things about him.

"What game? There's nothing there!" Regina spoke up confused as to why they were staring at a blank piece of parchment.

"If he said there's a map on this parchment, then there is!" Hook told the Queen, resulting in the Evil Queen to face Atarah.

"What do you think, Atarah?" She asked her. "You've lived here before, do you think there's a map on the parchment? Is this a game of his?" Luckily, both Regina and Emma kept her little Peter Pan situation to themselves, they didn't even know each other knew.

"Well, I do know he likes games. That much I know!" She spoke up. "So, Yeah, if he says there's a map on there, there is a map on there!" She told them all, giving Regina and Emma a thankful look, which they both nodded at the same time, not seeing the other do the exact same.

"Great! So if I just stop denying who I really am, whatever that means, then we'll be able to read this thing." Emma told them hopelessly.

"How do we know Pan won't use it to lead us straight into a trap!" Judas asked them all.

"He won't!" Atarah snapped at the man. "He's not that bad. If he wanted us, he'd come to us and would get us. He wouldn't lead us into a bloody trap, unless we break his rules!"

"She's right, besides he doesn't need to, this whole island's his bloody trap!" Hook said irritated with them all for being so dumb and uneducated in the wonders of Neverland.

Suddenly Atarah disappeared from their line of sight and she reappeared in front of Peter. She looked over at him. "If you wanted me, you could've sent out some magical message!" She told him unimpressed.

"I wanted to take you by surprise!" He told her simply as he sat on the floor and pulled her down with him, resulting in him receiving a glare as she sat in front of him. "So, a goddess, huh?"

She laughed lightly. "Yeah, I am now a goddess! It's strange, you feel a lot more things when you're a goddess and not to mention a little pressurised as other gods will more than likely judge." She explained to him.

"Well, they can't see you here! I've made sure of that!" He told her as he offered her an apple, which she happily took and bit into it, him doing the same to his own apple.

"How kind of you!" She said. "Anyway, not that I don't want to be here, but why have you taken me away from them all?" She asked him.

"To prevent you from helping them, I mean, I love a challenge. It makes life, exciting! But right now, I don't want a challenge!" He told her seriously as she smirked over at him.

"THE Peter Pan doesn't want a challenge! She gasped over-dramatically, making him roll his eyes at her with a small smile on his face. "Who are you and what have you done with Peter Pan?"

"Love, are you done?" He questioned with a raised brow. She nodded. "Good, well I-" But he stopped halfway through his speaking. "I'll be right back!" He then disappeared through green smoke and she raised a brow at where he once stood.

"Alright then, I'll just stay here like a little obedient princess!" She called out sarcastically as she spun in her heel in an attempt to find everyone else she arrived on the island with.

•••

She spotted them all and ran up behind them all. "Hey!" She smiled at them all as she followed on. It seemed they used magic to try and find Henry, and she shook her head. Peter specifically said that Emma had to admit who she truly was. Not use magic and cheat.

"Pan. I can feel his smugness!" Regina informed everyone behind her. She stifled a giggle. Peter wasn't that smug, was he?

"Shall we?" David asked before he walked forwards. "While we still have the element of surprise on our side!" She wasn't so sure that they still had the element of surprise, Peter knew everything that happened on his island.

"Careful!" Her brother warned theirs remaining with him. "He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon!"

"Killian Jones! Watch what comes out of your dirty mouth!" Atarah snapped as she followed the others. She wasn't going to have her brother talk about Peter like that, Peter never bad mouthed Killian.

"No ones here!" Snow spoke up to what was pretty evident to them all. "Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina!"

"Yes! Blame me...again!" Regina remarked, making Atarah let out a small laugh of humour.  It was slightly true that they'd usually blame her for everything that was done wrong.

"Guys, hold on!" Emma told the group. "Is that....Henry?" Atarah could already tell that this wasn't Henry, but Peter. Henry wasn't as tall as the figure and the figure was standing a little too straight. She also knew Henry wouldn't be facing any random tree, he wouldn't really stay still either.

"Hi, Emma!" Peter said as he turned around and faced them all, a sly smirk on his face. He looked over to her. "Hi, love!"

"Where the hell is Henry?" Emma demanded of the boy wearing Henry's clothes. She had to admit, Peter did look quite pleasing in normal clothing. She eyed him secretly, not knowing that Judas caught her eyeing the boy.

"You broke the rules, that's not fair." Peter said as he made his way round to stand closer to them all. "Bad form!" He said with an odd expression and his eyes landed on her brother. "I expect more from you, Captain!" His eyes trailed over to Atarah. "Darling, Atarah, your fr- people, they're quite stupid!" Peter remarked as he smirked over at her. She simply smiled, not wanting to agree or disagree with him.

"Aye, and you'll get it!" Her brother spat out distastefully, as he eyed the boy also and Judas notes it was in a different way to Atarah. While Hook did it full of hate and loathing, Atarah's gaze was full of wonder, admiration and something else he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Give Henry to me!" Emma demanded. Atarah began to wonder if Emma had any common sense at all, Peter obviously wouldn't give her Henry if she demanded it to him.

"Sorry, can't! Don't you know? Cheaters never win!" Peter told them all as his lost boys arrived and crowded around him. Others arriving behind Atarah and Judas.

She sighed as she cracked her knuckles, ready to use her magic to defend herself and the others, or make it look like she was, when in reality she wasn't. She remembered a few of these lost boys from one of her times here.

"Watch out for their arrows, they're laced in dreamshade!" Killian spoke before they all began to fight the lost boys, eyes being trained on the dreamshade soaked arrows.