Chapter Six

I wake up to the sound of commotion downstairs and a growing pain in my wrist. I look down and I see Yoongi holding my arm in one hand and rubbing my leg with the other, I assume to comfort me if I wake up.
"Yoongi, why are you biting me?" I ask and he looks up, his eyes are still bloodshot and his fangs are still out. He presses a few kisses to my new bite wound and moves up next to me before speaking.
"I haven't been able to get the taste of your blood out of my mind and we are out of blood bags. I'm sorry." He explains and I giggle before pressing a kiss to his lips.
"It's okay, I told you if you ever need it then take it. Didn't I?" I state and he nods looking guilty. Suddenly he springs up and runs into the bathroom.
"Seriously you had to kiss me before I brushed my teeth again?" He asks from the bathroom. I laugh at him and wait for him to come back out.
"Yep. Besides if I can kiss you directly after you drink a strangers blood from a bag, then why can't I kiss you right after you drink my blood?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.
"It's weird and just plain not right." He says and then presses a kiss to my forehead.
"Well, I have to get used to the taste before you turn me or I will be disgusted the first time." I say jokingly and he looks as though he is going to scold me. Then he rolls his sleeves up.
"If you keep bringing it up then I will never turn you Cupcake. Now drink." He says and lightly bites his own wrist before shoving it in my face. I reluctantly take his wrist and drink a few drops of his blood.
"How quickly does this work to heal me again?" I ask and he think for a second.
"Maybe five minutes. Now, let's go see what is happening downstairs." Yoongi says and picks me up before walking out of our bedroom and down the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry guys, I'm going to give a tiny cliff hanger for once. Bye 🤓😴