N I N E

aaliyah sat on her bed as she scrolled through her instagram feed, bored out of her mind.

as she moved to turn off her phone, it started ringing, signaling a facetime call.

as kentrell's name flashed across her screen she couldn't help but gasp before she quickly ran to her vanity and fixed her hair and made sure her makeup still looked fine.

she returned to her bed as she pressed the green button and answered.

"damn, took yo ass long enough." a voice immediately grumbled playfully.

aaliyah laughed as she stared at the side of kentrell's face meanwhile she only showed her forehead and eyes.

"nigga shut up."

"fuck i told you 'bout disrespecting me?" he replied playfully, his louisiana accent coming across strong making her feel all types of ways.

"kentrell i'm not gonna play with you." she replied, his name rolling off her tongue smoothly.

"move yo big ass forehead out the screen, lemme see yo beautiful face." kentrell responded as he showed his entire face, his grills glinting as the light above him shone on them.

"how you gonna compliment and disrespect me all in one sentence?" she laughed, but reluctantly showed her face.

her face heated up as she saw him bite his lower lip which turned into a smirk.

"who the fuck you talking to slime?" a voice interrupted from kentrell's side.

"nigga, my girlfriend." kentrell yelled back before a face appeared next to his.

"yo, shawty fine as a bitch." the guy muttered, as kentrell smacked the back of his head and aaliyah laughed as she thanked him.

"who you?"

"i go by baby joe." the stranger replied.

"wassam baby joe." aaliyah laughed.

"nigga leave, my shawty jus wanna talk to me." kentrell said mean mugging baby joe.

"ion remember you becoming my nigga." aaliyah responded.

"ma, stop playing with me. if you ain't my shawty, you ain't nobody else's."

joe said a quick bye to aaliyah as he ran off and kentrell turned his attention back to his phone.

"watch, you gonna be my shawty one day and imma give you the world ma."

aaliyah's face heated up once again as she genuinely smiled at the promised words from kentrell.

"we've only been texting for a couple of months now, don't get carried away." she laughed.

"jus wait on it."

⇜⁑❅⁑⇝

- - Thank yu for 800 views but run ma votes up but leave feedback if yu don't like sumn shit😭

i fw y'all 💛💛