E I G H T E E N

aaliyah and adrienne both pulled up to the club that many rappers from baton rouge were performing.

kentrell was performing first and after that were other upcoming artists that were looking to make it big as well.

aaliyah and adrienne entered the packed club showing off their id's to the bouncer at front.

they quickly ushered their ways to the front as kentrell was being announced.

"and welcome to the stage, nba youngboy !" the crowd erupted in cheers as well as the two girls.

kentrell walked out the back followed by the rest of the nba gang making aaliyah let out a gasp as she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

he was shirtless, his jeans hung off his hips, and a green bandana was tucked into his back pocket.

besides him was baby joe who nudged him and pointed discreetly to aaliyah to let him know of her presence.

his eyes followed baby joe's finger to rest on aaliyah's eyes.

a look of shock took over his face before it turned into a huge smile his grillz glinting under the stage light.

he gave her a quick wink before the music hit and the crowd started jumping to the beat.

"aye, dis song is for ma shorty, i hope y'all fuck with this." kentrell yelled into the microphone as he kept eye contact with aaliyah.

aaliyah immediately felt mesmerized by his voice that held emotion and sounded just about sexy as fuck to her.

who will never leave me, i was happy for to see me

who will never mistreat me, entertain me like a tv

one who adore me, go to war, do anything for me

always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty

i need a girl who gon' tell me that we good

hold me down and just show me how to love, yeah

i need a woman who gon' teach me how to do

when they come round she don't ever give a fuck, yeah

she gon' ride in the car with a crack sack

when she screaming out slat with a black at

when i turn into slime she gon' stop that

when a nigga write her she don't write back

right here with her where the life at

statement on me, she ain't type that

whole lot of big money, i talk that

i ain't have to buy her she a big bach

he finished off the song at the end adding extra ad libs, his eyes never once leaving aaliyah's.

the club erupted in cheers as the song finally ended as kentrell and the rest retreated to the back and the next artist was introduced.

"damn, that nigga really wrote a whole song for you." adrienne said as she got aaliyah's attention.

"and that shit was good as a bitch, adrienne i swear imma marry that nigga." aaliyah responded.

"you right about that shawty?" aaliyah let out an inaudible sound as arms wrapped around her waist and a face tucked into her neck.

"damn straight." aaliyah responded with a smile.

"damn, ma. you even more beautiful in person." he admired her as he let go of her waist and let her turn around to face him.

"stop cappin'." she replied as her face heated up.

"so naw you wanna act all embarrassed 'nd shit when you be talking hot shit over da phone." baby joe asked, his arm wrapped around adrienne's shoulder.

"nigga, shut yo goofy ass up." aaliyah laughed.

kentrell pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapping around her waist and hers around his neck.

"i'm so fucking happy your here." he whispered in her ear.

"i wouldn't miss this shit for the world" she mumbled back, "that song was really about me?"

"yeah, i was in the studio and i couldn't think of anything but you, so i just let what i felt about you into the song."

"that shit was fucking fire." she whispered, but in reality she wanted to tell him something along the lines of, "i love you", but she knew it was too soon.

oh my mf — I'm so sorry abt this corny ass chapter 😭😭😭💀 I da hate it so much but I didn't know what else to write😭